• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible New Pokémon leaked in 4chan ? SPOILERS

GoldStarz

Pokemon design has really gone downhill
Yeah I know what you mean, just look at this
250px-088Grimer.png

After those first eight man, I just don't know what happened. :\\\\\\\\\\

Why everyone doesn't like the ugly fish ? It's hilarious.

The rasta dragon is my favorite and the Sonichu is kinda cute. The rest is average to meh. I can't figure out what the fuck is Tapukoko.

All amazing, and actually interested in the Pikaclone if it has a cool typing.

So many bugs, I love it.

Love these so far, just hope there are plenty of new ones to find.

NeonZ

This is weird but for one of the first times since I've been following pre-releases not a single one of these looks that good to me. Maybe I need to see the official artwork because I really want to like them but I just don't at the moment. Also, where on earth are Nekkoala and Iwanko? And I'm a bit disappointed that after being relatively stingy with Pokemon revealed they've gone and revealed 7 new ones like this, was kinda hoping they'd learnt from X/Y where they basically showed the whole Dex before release.

X/Y's problem was the lack of new Pokemon. I don't think revealing less of them pre-release would change much in the end. You'd still end up with a region with a large local Pokedex, but where usually you need to go out of your way to find the new Pokemon.

Noi_

Banned
I mean, I guess. I've loved and defended 99% of all the pokemon up until now. These? I don't know man. Vikavolt and Tapu Koko are cool but I really don't like the rest. But I guess most gens have their generic token Pikachus, Birds, Rats, butterflies and fish. If any more designs are this bad I legit don't even think i'll buy this game.

Kurita

I wonder how many new monsters we'll get... Pokémon XY was kinda lacking in that department, and I didn't like most of them.

nbraun80

I mean, I guess. I've loved and defended 99% of all the pokemon up until now. These? I don't know man. Vikavolt and Tapu Koko are cool but I really don't like the rest. But I guess most gens have their generic token Pikachus, Birds, Rats, butterflies and fish. If any more designs are this bad I legit don't even think i'll buy this game.
lol you've lived through keyring and trashbag pokemon and these are where you draw the line?

Noi_

Banned
lol you've lived through keyring and trashbag pokemon and these are where you draw the line?

Look, I understand those aren't great. I don't really like them either, but imo, there really hasn't been this many ugly pokemon in one generation. Maybe its cause all of the ugly ones leaked together... I have no idea. But I really hope we get more than 70 Pokemon this time around to at least make up for some of the worse designs

BTW I should probably mention this so I don't get called a genwunner, I really don't like gen 1 and Gen 4 is my favorite.

Lukemon

Uglyfish a Luvdisc evo, maybe?

Trainbug had better have a good evo and be viable, as I have a MIGHTY NEED to use it.

Pikachub is hilarious. The way the spikes come up just before it attacks makes me think it'll go full porcupine on evo.

Crocodile

Why is the hedgehog's tail coming off where I assume its cervical or thoracic vertebrae are and not as a continuation of its caudal vertebrae?

Delio

Are people missing that it seems kinda clear Mr Dvolt Battery Bug grows up into Slicing heads off Vikavolt?

Neiteio

Are people missing that it seems kinda clear Mr Dvolt Battery Bug grows up into Slicing heads off Vikavolt?
A number of us have noted that the evo line probably goes Grubbin -> Charjabug -> Vikavolt. Thematically, it goes from a plug (Grubbin) to a battery/Taser (Charjabug) to a... railgun (Vikavolt)?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

Yeah seriously, did people forget about Grubbin? It's obvious it's the cocoon stage of Vikavolt. That's why I was confused with "lol bus" comments.

Any more fanart of the new Pokemon? Love seeing it, it's part of what makes the buildup to November fun.

Hopefully we get some official art tomorrow.

Delio

A number of us have noted that the evo line probably goes Grubbin -> Charjabug -> Vikavolt. Thematically, it goes from a plug (Grubbin) to a battery/Taser (Charjabug) to a... railgun (Vikavolt)?

You could get jumper cables from Vikavolt's design. That would fit pretty well in to the themes.

Yeah seriously, did people forget about Grubbin? It's obvious it's the cocoon stage of Vikavolt. That's why I was confused with "lol bus" comments.

Yeah I was thrown off as well.

Neiteio

If Pokemon were real, I'd totally want a Drampa and a Togedemaru.

Drampa is the kind of dragon where you leap into its arms and snuggle against its fur.

And Togedemaru is the kind of Pokemon you sleep with like a teddy bear at night. <3

Delio

I kinda hope someone does some artwork of Vikavolt biting something and shocking the heck out of it. All with a happy face!

Nightbird

Here's the thing, those two are great. Even by Gen 1 standards (since everyone keeps clinging to them).

Bugbus is cool.

Now I just need to be convinced about the ugly fish, and then we're all good!

casiopao

Here's the thing, those two are great. Even by Gen 1 standards (since everyone keeps clinging to them).

Bugbus is cool.

Now I just need to be convinced about the ugly fish, and then we're all good!

It will evolve into Milotic version two to make you love the Pokemon.^_^

Yrael

The more I look at that Drampa design, the more I love it. It's a bit like a combination of Valoo and Falkor.

latest

3795295-2367526394-falco.jpg

Top Bottom