• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallika

Taken in Barcelona, half a second before I burst out laughing:

me.jpg

Edited to say: Jiggle looks like an ex of mine way, way back in my first year at university.

Edited again to say: Correction, not Jiggle -- I meant 3pheMeraLmiX.

Mallika

Ichirou_Oogami said:
Nice. My family's from Pamplona, Navarra!
The closest I've been to Pamplona is Viehla, which isn't exactly close so never mind that. :) My husband was born in Girona, although his family moved around quite often -- Barcelona, Calafell, Tarragona, etc.

(And as for me, you can probably tell I'm not originally from here :p -- I moved to Spain from Thailand in mid-Sept. 2005.)

Saoh said:
¡Hola! :D

Ichirou

Banned
Mallika said:
The closest I've been to Pamplona is Viehla, which isn't exactly close so never mind that. :) My husband was born in Girona, although his family moved around quite often -- Barcelona, Calafell, Tarragona, etc.

(And as for me, you can probably tell I'm not originally from here :p -- I moved to Spain from Thailand in mid-Sept. 2005.)

A smart move in retrospect, considering the coup and all. :p

Mallika

Ichirou_Oogami said:
Tu marido es miembro de GAF tambien?
No, porque no le gustan los foros (todos los foros ... I don't mean just GAF). We're both gamers and everything (hell, we met on a MUD), but I'm usually the one who's more up-to-date on what's going on in the industry and what new games are out, etc. etc.

Ichirou

Banned
Mallika said:
No, porque no le gustan los foros (todos los foros ... I don't mean just GAF). We're both gamers and everything (hell, we met on a MUD), but I'm usually the one who's more up-to-date on what's going on in the industry and what new games are out, etc. etc.

I need to start hanging out in MUDs...

Saoh

Mallika said:
:lol :lol

Tengo 26 años pero dicen que parezco más joven. Me parece que es mi herencia Tailandesa/China. :)

you do look younger, i would´ve guessed 23. i´ve never been to Spain but i have some friends there. the closest i´ve been is when i went to Germany last year :p

and you´re a gaming girl :lol <3

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Mallika said:

me.jpg

I don't mean to alarm you, but the guy in the background of that picture totally wants your ass. :lol

3phemeral

Mallika said:

http://www.undertheshade.com/images/me.jpg

Edited to say: Jiggle looks like an ex of mine way, way back in my first year at university.

Edited again to say: Correction, not Jiggle -- I meant 3pheMeraLmiX.
Wow -- you got a lot of responses, but that was to be expected :)

I was just about to say, even before I read your comment, that you bear somewhat of a resemblence to my friend who moved to Chicago to get her Pharm. Degree. She's Thai/Cambodian/Vietnamese and some other such mixture.

dysonEA

me and my girl ... (we just met this weekend ... I flew over to Inidana (me from california) to meet her ... she's awesome!!! (I'm the big dude she's kissing)

meanddavid3.jpg

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
^^

Won't last... ;)

me1ro7.jpg

me2ie5.jpg

I lost crazy weight due to stress/drama. I'm slowly getting my swagger back tho...

LordMaji

tedtropy said:
I don't mean to alarm you, but the guy in the background of that picture totally wants your ass. :lol

:lol I saw that also, I was gunna say something, but you got it covered.

GAF POWER! :lol

eso76

demon said:
Where's Freckles?

DominicMonaghanEvangelineLilly.jpg

Actually she took this picture.

Tombur said:

Yeah, I wish. Just my hair and beard, really.
Actually, yesterday i put Josh's pic as my avatar on messenger and my cousin told me something like "hey i like that picture of you". -___-

dysonEA said:
me and my girl ... (we just met this weekend ... I flew over to Inidana (me from california) to meet her ... she's awesome!!! (I'm the big dude she's kissing)

meanddavid3.jpg

:lol

where in indiana does she live?

Dilbert

holliberry said:
here's me, my sister and her boyfriend. i am drunk and just walked out of busch stadium after the cards WON THE WORLD SERIES!
Wow -- you're lucky to have attended a Series-clinching game in person! I bet that was an awesome experience.

bogg

holliberry said:
here's me, my sister and her boyfriend. i am drunk and just walked out of busch stadium after the cards WON THE WORLD SERIES!

crazygrasselgirls.jpg

do you know the old couple in the background?

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Google said:
Why do people insist on doing that thing with their hands in all pictures!

I make jazz hands in every picture I take, it's just that they're in my pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom