• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bogg said:
do you know the old couple in the background?

haha, no but everyone was friends that night.

and the hands... well... i dont do that in any other picture but i was doin somethin goofy in almost every pic from that night. we were excited! we just won! everyone at GAF was against my cards!

[edit] how do you quote multiple posts at once? i want to be talented, too

eso76

holliberry said:
[edit] how do you quote multiple posts at once? i want to be talented, too

I believe you have to do it manually

just copy/paste the text you want to quote in your new post and add
[ QUOTE=quotedposter'sname ]
at the begginning and
[/ QUOTE ] at the end
Minus the spaces, of course.

xaosslug said:
looks far more "emo", IMO. Unless "skin" = "gay"?

Dunno, not familiar with the word "emo", don't really know what it means.

But since i posted my first pic in this thread, a couple months ago, i've started watching Lost and i've caught up quickly: i'm now able to get all the Sawyer and Freckles jokes :)
In fact i should mention that I started watching lost because of this thread.

eso76 said:
I believe you have to do it manually

just copy/paste the text you want to quote in your new post and add
[ QUOTE=quotedposter'sname ]
at the begginning and
[/ QUOTE ] at the end
Minus the spaces, of course.

There's an easier way, in Firefox at least. Just open every post you want to quote in a new tab, then cut and paste them all into one post. No need to type the quote tags or poster names manually.

eso76

Naked Snake said:
There's an easier way, in Firefox at least. Just open every post you want to quote in a new tab, then cut and paste them all into one post. No need to type the quote tags or poster names manually.

yeah, that too.
In IE you can open every post in a new window etc.
Probably easier and it saves you from the embarassment of writing the names wrong
(i actually thought of this when i realized i had written xaosSLUT in the above post)

BuddyC

It's been a while, but upcoming events have forced me to take a more recent picture.

recentpic.jpg

BuddyC

jarosh said:
that's good. that's very good - that you got rid of all the hair. now about that beard...
I suppose you want me to cut my hair shorter too, huh? It's gonna be freshman year, all over again.

studentid.jpg

jarosh

well, i think you already look much better with the shorter hair. the very short hair from that pic looks fine too. however, i think you should really trim that beard or just get rid of it. you just look better without it.

BuddyC

jarosh said:
well, i think you already look much better with the shorter hair. the very short hair from that pic looks fine too. however, i think you should really trim that beard or just get rid of it. you just look better without it.
Not that I doubt you, but I've been sporting this for a few years now, so I (and everyone around me) have grown rather used to it. Maybe an olimario-esque Photoshop makeover will change my mind?

jarosh

BuddyC said:
Not that I doubt you, but I've been sporting this for a few years now, so I (and everyone around me) have grown rather used to it. Maybe an olimario-esque Photoshop makeover will change my mind?
we're getting into creepy territory here...
but dude, you already got that freshman picture. just look at it. don't you think it looks better?

totoro'd

Meier said:
n5223064_34016287_6564.jpg

This one goes out to all the oasis haters of the world! :D Someone stuck some masking tape on my eyebrow (I'm a hairy beast, so I knew it would hurt coming off) when I wasnt looking, so that was my response.

cute, and I love hairy beasts :)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock

I figured since we were all taking stupid pictures of ourselves...

Can you guess where I took this picture? If you guessed closet then you're partly right!

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
I would post a picture of myself dressed up as a powerpuff girl for halloween, but I dont have a picture of it and Im not sure if any of my friends do either.

I dont think Ive actually posted a good photo of myself yet. Ive posted a photo of myself wearing face-paint, posing as a magician and maybe Im going to post myself dressed up as a powerpuff girl, but I will eventually post a nice photo.

BuddyC

sp0rsk said:

I figured since we were all taking stupid pictures of ourselves...

Can you guess where I took this picture? If you guessed closet then you're partly right!
...is that your entire room?

Also jarosh, I am flattered and now very much considering axing the amish portion of my appearance. Thanks for taking the time, I owe you one.

MetalAlien

Banned
siege said:
riding7dp.jpg

riding28fl.jpg

Taken about 4 months ago, up near the Blueridge mountains in Georgia. Giving my son his first ride on an ATV.

Yes I know I look like death warmed over, but this is the middle of winter and it was cold as hell.

Another ATV rider on GAF? Too bad it's a Polaris... you are dead to me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom