• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GilloD

Banned
BlueTsunami said:
Her Myspace is linked to in her GAF Profile

aaatTTAAACKKKK!!!!11

Gentlemen!,

As her roomate and lovable GAF scamp, I must ask that. You make this as hilarious as possible. The possibilities. They are endless. YOU ARE ON A FRONTIER. I shouldn't post on commercial breaks. I get booooooored, so long now.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Sonic%20lol.gif

BlueTsunami said:

that is adorable/hilarious. thank you =)

fyi, the really fat guy is actually dressed as super mario!

and for what its worth, i really wanted to dress my friends up as tails, knuckles and dr. robotnic but they werent havin' it =(

Ecrofirt

headbang.gif

Taken as per MAF's comments in IRC last night, and mainly done for Evil-bore.

Note that I'm also wearing an Ozzy Osbourne - Speak Of The Devil shirt, as well. Rock.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
infinityjinx said:

No problem ;D

infinityjinx said:

:lol I would have never guessed that, thats hilarious lol

infinityjinx said:
and for what its worth, i really wanted to dress my friends up as tails, knuckles and dr. robotnic but they werent havin' it =(

That would have been awesome, the Sonic costume your sportin is real cute. All your friends dressed as the Sonic crew wold have been an awesome picture

Crab Shaker

Doesn't pay his sources
Ecrofirt said:
headbang.gif

Note that I'm also wearing an Ozzy Osbourne - Speak Of The Devil shirt, as well. Rock.
Happy birthday btw

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Ecrofirt said:
headbang.gif

YESSSSS!

tnw

Banned
Socreges said:
I don't think Folder's girlfriend is anywhere near "stunning", but still so far from ugly. She's quite pretty. A very 'unique' pretty, too, if anyone knows what I mean. At any rate, seems like an awesome catch (pictures can show personality, too). No offense, but never let her go.

You almost seem anorexic now. Your face is so skinny.

Those pictures remind me of Laura Palmer....

alterego

Cimarron said:
Shaft? Wesley Snipes? :lol I forgot that all of us black folk look alike. :p Nice beard Ecro. I miss being able to grow mine out but since I'm in the Air Force reserves I can't! :(

I think this is closer:

owen2du8.jpg

040727denzelwashingtonvzp5.jpg

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
infinityjinx said:

Save the sonic cosplayer save the world?

Meier

Straight or gay, I dont think anyone could say that CrisKre isn't a good looking dude. The moon is photoshopped into that top picture.. right? Crazy if not!

Meier said:
Straight or gay, I dont think anyone could say that CrisKre isn't a good looking dude. The moon is photoshopped into that top picture.. right? Crazy if not!

Can you put your brother on standby, Meier? Cris and I have things to discuss.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I figured they're just scars. I've got one scar like that over my left eyebrow, although it's much smaller. I think it looks kinda cool. :)

CrisKre

ANDREAAAAAAAA!

no me hagas esto! extraño BA!!!!!!!! voy para alla en febrero. nos podemos conocer. Hacer una sesion de wii o algo. =]

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
LunaClover said:
I dont think i've posted a pic in here....so here's a crappy one of me and my 20 lb siamese kitty =)

kittynme1.jpg

Big cats scare me. Just look at it...staring at me...plotting of ways to eat me while I slumber.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
CrisKre said:
BINGO! i kinda like it. it grows fast. no biggie. Sorry if it freaks u out tho.
I meant my scar. :-/ You actually shave that purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom