• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrisKre said:
ANDREAAAAAAAA!

no me hagas esto! extraño BA!!!!!!!! voy para alla en febrero. nos podemos conocer. Hacer una sesion de wii o algo. =]

Jajaja no soy de Buenos Aires, soy de Rosario (300KM de BA), asi que no voy muy seguido para alla ;)

djtiesto said:
Cute picture! Who was playing when you went?

Underworld was playing at that precise moment :D

dalyr95 said:
You should of told Gordon Freeman to get the **** out of your picture

:lol :lol :lol :lol We just found out the perfect actor for the role! :)

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
500247-3283.jpg

Tis is me, GAF.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Taken on a disposable camera and scanned.

1405074999_l.jpg

1405215902_l.jpg

FightyF

Banned
infinityjinx said:
that is adorable/hilarious. thank you =)

fyi, the really fat guy is actually dressed as super mario!

and for what its worth, i really wanted to dress my friends up as tails, knuckles and dr. robotnic but they werent havin' it =(

A fan of Sonic ...AND my main man AC Slater? *Swoon*

Geek

Ninny Prancer
the year 20XX said:
Where was that? And were you giving the thumbs down to the costume or the dead Sonic franchise? Or the cameraperson? Or me? Oh god, it was for me, wasn't it?

That was from a Sony/Best Buy launch event in West Hollywood.

Sorry, but THUMBS DOWN for Sonic. I'm sick of his shit!

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
broadwayrock said:
Thats a very impressive beard you got there!

Did you dye it? it looks two different colours compared to your head hair.

Thanks :) and nope, I'm just Irish, which explains the brown hair/red beard combination. All natural.

RSP

Aeon712 said:
206913996.jpg

My favorite shirt, we shouldve opened the blinds.

I thought only pleople on MTV looked like this?

the shirt rocks btw, but what is up with the bandana?

fashion trend?

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
ted_backyard1.jpg

Yeah, I'd be the guy on the right caught mid-dumb expression. Some of my friends and I sort of celebrated Thanksgiving by getting drunk and burning hot dogs in some little backyard pit.

Alucard

Banned
Why not? Taken yesterday. My first time ever baking anything. Didn't have a mixing bowl so we ended up using a frying pan for the mixing part. Cookies turned out great!

CookieMaking001.jpg

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Reese-015 said:
OnkelC = SCARY

Where do these junior members get their manners? Oh, and OnkelC, your dad reminds me of George Takei for some reason.

kablooey

Alucard said:
Why not? Taken yesterday. My first time ever baking anything. Didn't have a mixing bowl so we ended up using a frying pan for the mixing part. Cookies turned out great!

CookieMaking001.jpg

I think every picture you've ever posted has featured you wielding some kind of kitchen utensil. :p At least this time it's not a massive butcher's knife though.

Reese-015

OnkelC said:
that was rude.
Well I was being... funny... in a... y'know, familiar kinda way... But now I think of it, we are not familiar and that kinda joke doesn't really work like this so... sorry. It was not at all meant as any sort of attack on your looks.

Well.
That was awkward.

NinSoX

Banned
That mole on that girls face is disgusting. Get her to check that out.

WTF! Her face wasn't like that when we took the pic. No wonder we got a caller hissing the words "sssseven daysss" on the day of the pic...

achilles

First off this one is of Pollo playing Guitar Hero... and the chair he broke when things got intense...
n35402823_30511942_2633.jpg

Geez...

n35402823_30506500_1475.jpg

"don't bother me when I'm playing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom