• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post pics of the snow storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaitoH

Too lazy to go out right now, but here is the view out my front door 1 hour ago:

omgstorm4zs.jpg

I'll post more pictures tomorrow when I go out exploring.

If you have any pictures, post them.

^w^

Coin Return

Loose Slot
dscf16354wh.jpg

dscf16361vp.jpg

My backyard a few minutes ago. Not that bad, I guess. It was a lot worse last night.

Edit: Thats quite a bit of alcohol, my hats off to you!

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
You know your jealous Cyan ;) I used to dream about snow like that when I was a kid. We rarely get snow here (Ireland), and if we do it's at most a few inches.

koam

That's nothing to what we normally get in montreal. This year though, we got almost no snow. Odd weather.

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
This is outside of my apartment at about noon today in Boston:
snow1.jpg

This is some kid who was skiing down my street:
snow2.jpg

Malakhov

Banned
lol@the beer

Reminds me of my friend's apartment before he moved out. When he moved out we went to sell the bottles and we had about 80$ in bottles.

The peeps at the store couldnt believe it, we were coming in with multiple shipments of empty bottles of beer :lol

SaitoH said:
Too lazy to go out right now, but here is the view out my front door 1 hour ago:

omgstorm4zs.jpg

I'll post more pictures tomorrow when I go out exploring.

If you have any pictures, post them.

^w^

Haha; you rent from Zakk Wylde? GG on the pick, though.

No snow yet, (dead grass and hibernating trees ain't pretty), yet we had in SC plenty of 35 degree drizzle yesterday followed by 17 degree with a 5 degree wind-chill. It's like the worst of both worlds.

Drozmight

It was wierd here... it snowed nearly 2 feet one week. The following week it was sunny, with temperatures in the mid 40's and 50's. Very little of it is still around and lately all we've been getting is freezing fog and rain which is 10x worse.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
RedDwarf said:
This is outside of my apartment at about noon today in Boston:
snow1.jpg

This is some kid who was skiing down my street:
snow2.jpg

good lord. 2 feet?

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
good lord. 2 feet?

Give or take. We just got another 5 or so inches dumped on us today. Luckily I'm off this week due to a new baby, so other than getting no sleep I'm doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom