• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post Pictures of Your Favorite Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NLB2

Banned
My favorite animal is a toss up.
Aardvark:
aardvark.JPG

aardvark.jpg

Wolverine:
wolverine_large.jpg

wolverine.jpg

As for my favorite animal to eat, that's a no brainer.
horse-trek-21-large.jpg

P.S. -jinx- please no lock or ban. PLEASE!!!!!

Tarazet

Snow leopards. They haunt my soul.

gallery_lg_1.jpg

gallery_lg_2.jpg

gallery_lg_3.jpg

gallery_lg_4.jpg

(if the pics don't work, I'll upload some to an Imageshack gallery.. I'll probably do that anyway in fact)

Tarazet

NLB2 said:
gallery_lg_3.jpg

What's with the eyes? They seem to be glowing.

Bad flash, I think. Many predators' eyes have a substance in them that reflects light, and helps them see in the dark. I think it caught that. I've seen better pictures, but can't find the gallery I used to like so much...

Gek54

Mountain_lion_00f2_smaller.jpg

10054490.jpg

If I could I would put a bullet through this guys head and everyone else who would go out and destroy this amazing animal for the sake of being a fucktard.
Lion_001.jpg

Substance

Oh, it has to be the HIPPO! The details of their harmful strengths and resources are intimidating however I won't bother posting any research of their capabilities, just understand they are the KING OF THE JUNGLE.

hippo-gape.jpg

I actually cannot think of an animal I don't like. They're all cool with me.

Waychel

Banned
My favorite animal would have to be the male homo sapien. :lol

Anyways, growing up my favorite animal was the alligator. I don't know why, but I always thought that alligators were really cool; I guess because I was into dinosaurs at the time. I never grew out of them or reptiles in general.

alligator.gif

Jotaro

Banned
Damn, my dad has pictures of Lions he personally took while he was in the Serengeti, it's the most gorgeous pics I have ever seen. He has other animals too, I will see if I can find them back.

Triumph

Banned
Penguins are fucking awesome, and are probably my favorite animal. But I'm fond of birds of prey, too:

PeregrineFalconKK.jpg

The peregrine falcon, one of my favorite birds.

great%20horned%20owl.jpg

Great Horned Owls are cool, too.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
D-hippo-026-1024.jpg

I second the Hippo! Seeing one of these giants up close was one of the coolest experiences ever.

Jotaro

Banned
anne-marie.jpg

My favorite animal, the bernese mountain dog. He's old (died in 2001), he's pictured with my youngest sister. This picture is really old btw.

Funniest thing is the website where it is hosted. :lol

Substance said:
Oh, it has to be the HIPPO! The details of their harmful strengths and resources are intimidating however I won't bother posting any research of their capabilities, just understand they are the KING OF THE JUNGLE.

hippo-gape.jpg

I actually cannot think of an animal I don't like. They're all cool with me.

I just checked, and they are the deadliest mammals (besides humans of course) in the world. Lions are pissants compared to these beasts.

NLB2

Banned
Gek54 said:
Who would win?
badger.jpg

VS
wolverine.jpg
No contest. A lone wolverine is capable of driving off a pack of wolves from a carcass. Wolverine's > badger. But badgers are better dancers, so if it was a dancing competition the badger would win.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
253067-LIONS-COUPLE_LOOKING_UP_ON_ROCK.JPG

I love all feline animals and most other animals now that I think about it... But let's get some love for the King of the beast... (anyone who knows how the male lion kicks has to agree)

I like the absolute attitude of the larger "weasel" family. Everyone knows about the Wolverine, but there is also the Ratel, or African Honey Badger. This little bugger scares leopards into tip-toeing around him, attacks animals ten times its size, and yet ultimately just wants some honey. So what if he looks like a skunk on steroids? ...

9896_ratel.jpg

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
darscot said:
pic_016L.jpg

Pics don't do them justice but seen in motion their baddass.
I've seen a pack of cheetahs hunt down a gazelle. It was easily the coolest thing I saw on my trip to Africa. The tour guide said its only the second time he'd seen something like that in 15 years.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lathentar said:
I've seen a pack of cheetahs hunt down a gazelle. It was easily the coolest thing I saw on my trip to Africa. The tour guide said its only the second time he'd seen something like that in 15 years.

They say that everytime... hhahaha just kidding that sound freakinh awesome... all but the poor gazelle getting torn to bits that is...

darscot

Lathentar said:

That's a dream of mine, to see one on the hunt in the wild would be unreal.

NLB2 said:
Raccoons are awesome. When I was little I had a teddy raccoon instead of a teddy bear.
Ha, I still have several raccoon stuffed animals in my room at home. :D

raccoon.jpg

raccoon-babies.jpg

I'd die to have one (domesticated) as a pet.

Part of the reason I love my cat so much probably has to do with the fact that she is colored extremely similar to a raccoon (and also happens to share the trademark large belly :lol).

NLB2

Banned
Duck of Death said:
Damn, squirrels are so cute. They get such a bad rap but I love those guys, especially when their mouths are filled with nuts and berries and what not. So adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom