• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post the latest pics.....of your kids!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
Okay GAF Dads (and Moms), let's see some pics of your kids if you have them online, I will kick things off with a picture of my daughter, Asha, who will be 2 this March.

1593_p267488.jpeg

demi

I don't like to brag, but my kid is the cutest.

He turns 2 next thursday. His name is Oliver, but we call him olimario! He just loves nintendo.

boli1.jpg

God has given you something my boy, but what it is I do not know!

olimario

Banned
demi said:
I don't like to brag, but my kid is the cutest.

He turns 2 next thursday. His name is Oliver, but we call him olimario! He just loves nintendo.

boli1.jpg

God has given you something my boy, but what it is I do not know!

The ability to sing opera.

demi

So that's what you call it?

The next time you sing, you'll find yourself WITH ANOTHER FAMILY.

And stop shitting your diapers.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Nyera is rapidly approach her 3 month birthday and has already found a past time to keep her busy...

b4ea.jpg

bdec.jpg

Jesus girl... 21 again?!?!?! Are you hiding cards or something?

302c.jpg

Time to pimp the photo albums again.

http://photos.yahoo.com/dezign

We've taken lots of new photos I've just been lazy about posting them, I really need to add a new album and upload them... well maybe tonight....

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
it's kinda scary to think that some people who come to GAF are raising children and shaping their future O_O

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Scrow said:
it's kinda scary to think that some people who come to GAF are raising children and shaping their future O_O

How is that any scarier than looking at the results of the most recent election and trying to imagine how most of those folks were raised?

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
DarienA said:
How is that any scarier than looking at the results of the most recent election and trying to imagine how most of those folks were raised?
it's not

Here's some pics of my daughter, Sian Elise, from October-ish. She has some really funny ones I need to put up soon.

sian001037.jpg

ALREADY THEY OWN HER

sian001013.jpg

TEE HEE I LOVE BEING CORPORATE PROPERTY!

sian001040.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom