• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your favorite catchy oldies / favorite oldies in general

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Always love this one by Dion & The Belmonts. And this Chet Baker recording is far and away my favorite version of My Funny Valentine.

I'll be sure to listen to everything in this thread.

edit: Why look at the 50s when there's centuries of good music

Last edited:

O-N-E

Decided to limit myself to non-English songs to make it more interesting.

Last edited:

TindalosPup

I'm gonna unload a lot here, my Grandfather's birthday was the 27th and he used to dance with me in the kitchen to a lot of catchy oldies, hard to believe he's been gone almost 9 years now (he's always with me though)

My favorite:

edit: didn't do any of the Beatles, I'm a huge fan so the list here would be 10 times the size it is

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned

I remember driving to the grocery store one warm summer night just to buy some knox gelatin. Just for the knox gelatin bc I was told by a biology professor that it would help with joint pain as I was going through a stretch of just trying to recover from a long list of injuries. Well Down Under came on and I never really paid attention to it but that time I noticed, and man was it a catchy tune. Had to turn it up loud and give it its due. Nothing like listening to oldies, they always set a great mood which makes for great memories

Top Bottom