• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your summer games you plan to play

Reilly

MVC-002F.jpg

I really hope I like the SMT series :lol

I might start DQ8 over spring break depending if nothing of interest comes out around then.

Hopefully, FF12 doesn't come out until the fall.

atomsk

Party Pooper
summer? damned if i know.

the only thing's i can think of are Zelda and Steambot Chronicles (aka Bumpy Trot) due out in spring

Tarazet

Zelda
if it's out by summer
Metal Saga
Shadow Hearts 3 (sorry, Grandia III and Suikoden V come first - I am getting this though).
Odama

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Zelda: TP (if it makes it)
FFXII
Okami

and probably some other less important games.

bumpkin

Yeah, summer is a ways off... I don't know what I'll be playing yet. To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure what games are coming out in time for summer that I'll want.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Whatever the fuck I feel like playing. You guys keep a schedule reminder for gaming or some shit?

shoplifter

I have games from TWO summers ago that still have the shrinkwrap on them, let alone the stuff I got this past year. Needless to say, the wife doesn't care for that.

miyuru

Yeah I've had so much fun this Xmas holiday, but unfortunately it's over on Monday :( I dunno what I'm going to play in summer though. Probably start with Skies of Arcadia, it's just been sitting there for a year :lol

robo_robo

Wario64 said:
Whatever the fuck I feel like playing. You guys keep a schedule reminder for gaming or some shit?

Yeah in 13 minutes it's time to play with my body.

I'm gonna play snes games this summer I think.

Spring and beyond:

Zelda: TP (if it gets here)
FF XII
FF IV
Castlevania Double Pack
mostly PS 2 games i missed

Right now, i'm trying to complete:

(PS 2) Prince of Persia:TTT = i'm at the final boss fight.
(NGC) Baten Kaitos = finishing up the 2nd half of the disc. (Disc #2)
(GBA) FF:TA = my HP is around at 230 and final boss is beyond 400 HP. Baahhhhh, if i'll ever get around to it and finish it.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I'm playing through DQ8 and DDS1 right now, they're both excellent games... don't wait till the summer to play :p I'll probably be working on my final project for my masters degree this summer, but on my free time I'll probably be playing Grandia III, Shadow Hearts 3, and DDS2.

Top Bottom