• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your tattoos

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
Show the ink gaf, I'm sure some of you have some interesting pieces. My first tattoo is gonna be this:

minor-threat_big-sheep_f421.jpg

I'm gonna get it real soon, just gotta find the right tattooshop for the job. I'll post it as soon as its done.

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
cashman said:
what part of your body are you going to get it at?
On the inside of my lower arm. Easy spot to cover up but easily flaunt able too :). Ideally I'd get it on my left arm but there's a tiny bit of scar tissue that might make it ugly.

Naked Snake said:
Thats not me, thats tourettes guy!!!!!! Come on! This is bullSHIT!
Nino said:
What are you getting next?
A music staff going around my arm with the bass notes from john coltrane's a love supreme
PS I can't see the pic of what you're getting here at work for some reason. What is yours going to be?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Nino said:
Show the ink gaf, I'm sure some of you have some interesting pieces. My first tattoo is gonna be this:

I'm gonna get it real soon, just gotta find the right tattooshop for the job. I'll post it as soon as its done.

you know they are not going to e able to replicate the charcoal/crayon effect right?

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
scola said:
you know they are not going to e able to replicate the charcoal/crayon effect right?
This one came out fine:

bmepb266635889.jpg

I'm not too concerned, if the tattoo artist has any doubt that he'll be able to match it I'll just look efor another one.

Dahellisdat said:
A music staff going around my arm with the bass notes from john coltrane's a love supreme
PS I can't see the pic of what you're getting here at work for some reason. What is yours going to be?
Sounds cool, post it when you're done. I'm getting the black sheep from Minor Threat's Out of Step artwork. It's basically a crayon drawing of a sheep.

RockSteady; wow, amazing. Please post a pic.

Tinabina

im a wimp and can only stand the pain for a few minutes so they are all small....im saving up the money and courage for a big one soonish :)
anyways here they are in order

IMG_0171-1.jpg

bad pic i took when i 1st got it, it's 23 in roman numerals
tat-2.jpg

and my fav, the 1st few notes to "wonderfull tonight" on my ribs <3
135_0009-1.jpg

Flo

Nino said:

Hey I have sheep too!
Tattoo1.jpg

This is on my foot
Tattoo2.jpg

I've had this one for about 2 years now:
259382894_cd18d9d97c_o.jpg

This is the start of a chest piece, will eventually have a background that extends across my chest to both shoulders:
l_1b47eed39a341c678e67f172292e5de9.jpg

Zeke

I'm going to the tattoo shop thursday to talk to the artist and show him what I want and talk about size and price. If everything goes well I'll be getting my ink on saturday.
Edit: the tattoo is going to be a memorial tattoo for my grandparents

I'm gonna get a dragon that extends from my left bicep and wraps around my tricep, chest and shoulder, then runs down most of the left side and bottom of my back. Tattoist friends for the win. Just paying for the ink.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
The_Inquisitor said:
Lady killer CONFIRMED.

Quick go get the same one right now, it'll be the final secret weapon on your quest to vaginal domination tonight!

Jugendstil said:
I've had this one for about 2 years now:

It looks like the ink turned blue on the girl tattoo. That's not a good sign, happens when the needle goes too deep into the skin and means the tattoo artist is shit. Could be the photo tho.

Zeke

that mario bros. tattoo isn't that bad theres a guy that has a back piece of master chief and it looks like pure shit.

While I personally would never get a Mario tattoo, that one actually looks fairly well done. I mean, it looks like the artwork and the color is nice. It's still a Mario tattoo... but if that's what you want, good on ya!

Zeke

NarcissisticJay said:
Is that ... like the dried blood that was dripping down your chest when you got it all stuck in your chest hair??
i was going to ask why he had BB-Q sauce on his chest...

NarcissisticJay said:
Is that ... like the dried blood that was dripping down your chest when you got it all stuck in your chest hair??

Ha ha, yeah, it was from 2 hours after I got it and had just taken the bandage off, so it was all covered in gore. I took a picture of it pre-cleaning and it ended up being the one I showed all my friends because it's so gross looking and funny.

Man why are the majority of the tattoos so fucking horrible. The op's one with the sheep is fucking retarded. Nice going dude. You look so special now.

Crayon

Cant really reach mine. It's a bit fucked up anyways from some extensive bare-asphalt contact. :lol

That's why I picked this handle. :D

Zeke

Powerslave said:
Man why are the majority of the tattoos so fucking horrible. The op's one with the sheep is fucking retarded. Nice going dude. You look so special now.
thats the sheep from minor threat....

OxtheMidget said:
Pisces-1.gif

I wanna get this eventually, but no idea when I'll actually sit down and get it done.

Don't you mean an inverted-color version of that? Which had me thinking, and this is a serious question... Can/do black people get tattoos?

Anyway, saw this today and really liked it:
mens_underwear_aussiebum_new_0005_spin.jpg

Although I'm not a fan of tattoos myself.

Yea, the symbol will be black. And yes I've seen tons of black people with tattoos. However, never seen a colored tattoo on a black person.

Top Bottom