• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power On - The Story of Xbox - Official Trailer

Love these type of docs; I hope there is new info here on OG Xbox and 360 R&D, or even more on how Windows CE came to be on Dreamcast. It'd be interesting if they touched on what led to Kinect 2 and prioritizing it and TV for XBO but I kind of doubt that'll be there.

odhiex

I have finished the first chapter, quite enjoyable. Will watch the rest later. Stuff like these (documentaries) make me appreciating the platform even more, to see passionate people, the story behind it, and the fans who enjoys the product.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Dang, I'll have to watch this when I get home late tonight. Was looking forward to this.

Looks like chapter 6 might cover Mattrick. Super curious to see that part. Looks like most of it is not touching Xbox One.

Last edited:

FR1908

Wow about 45 minutes per episode! I hope this will be a better binge than that awful 'heal the world' Netflix Highscore serie.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Come on Sony.... its your turn.

And Nintendo.

Only if one chapter is just this video

I ended up buying a 360 because of this debacle although I did end up getting a PS3 some years later because of Valkyria Cronicles releasing exclusively for it.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I watched the first 70% of episode 1. It's very well made. Doesn't come off as dry, or cheesy. It's actually an interesting and enjoyable watch, with solid pacing. For a documentary, it's solid. I'd recommend it. Learned some details I never knew about already.

Top Bottom