• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwk94

White Thunder Kid.
Hmm, I don't remember that.

Maybe someday we'll get the full story. The interviews with James Bates at Den of Geek only give a small part of it. We need to hear it from Tzachor himself, though I doubt he'll talk.

Yeah, honestly a Power Rangers tell-all book would be phenomenal. I don't think Tzachor's done any interviews in forever though.

Midonin

I remember watching it a bit when it was on TV and wondering if the accent was just accepted like Kat's, the second pink. Guess it wasn't lol.
There's two Rangers (one in Mystic Force, one in Dino Charge) where the actors are allowed to keep their accent. Also one Ranger in RPM who's a New Zealander who tries out a Scottish accent. Otherwise, accent slips everywhere.

Hmm, I don't remember that.
The kid Cassidy and Devin track down who's clearly dubbed over by an older New Zealand woman, when looking for the video they've recorded of the White Ranger

h45tHos.jpg

MechaX

I turn it on and Nekkid Red Ranger is being brow beaten by his evil Red Ranger inner self.

Did I just tune into Evangelion by mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom