• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordy

Banned
Ninja Storm is a great series because it feels at this point it's embracing what it is in the current time (when it was shown) rather than holding back or hamfisting it. Power Rangers is known for rock? Check. Power Rangers is known for teenagers being teenagers? Check. Power Rangers is known for the fights? Check. Power Rangers has unique characters that stick out? Check. From that they just fully understood what this series is, threw in some fourth wall breaking, added some personality and uniqueness with the episodes and we got a great series.

There's not one Ninja Storm episode I was bored with because I don't take it seriously and neither should you.

Ninja Storm is a great series because it feels at this point it's embracing what it is in the current time (when it was shown) rather than holding back or hamfisting it. Power Rangers is known for rock? Check. Power Rangers is known for teenagers being teenager? Check. Power Rangers is known for the fights? Check. Power Rangers has unique characters that stick out? Check. From that they just fully understood what this series is, threw in some fourth wall breaking, added some personality and uniqueness with the episodes and we got a great series.

There's not one Ninja Storm episode I was bored with because I don't take it seriously and neither should you.

I think this is exactly why this series pulled me back In. I loved it and Dino Thunder and SPD kept me watching. Skated on Mystic Force tho but I'll check it out thanks to this stream.

This episode for example, i can't remember which episode in TAS it was exactly but they definitely had some similar ones.

You might be thinking of BTAS episode perchance to dream, though I don't think BTAS ever did a parallel universe episode involving an evil Batman.

Still, that makes more sense.

Luigi87

I forgot to mention it before, but I definitely love the suits for this series.

Ninja Storm is a great series because it feels at this point it's embracing what it is in the current time (when it was shown) rather than holding back or hamfisting it. Power Rangers is known for rock? Check. Power Rangers is known for teenagers being teenager? Check. Power Rangers is known for the fights? Check. Power Rangers has unique characters that stick out? Check. From that they just fully understood what this series is, threw in some fourth wall breaking, added some personality and uniqueness with the episodes and we got a great series.

This absolutely. They really nailed what makes this type of series so enjoyable.

cordy

Banned
I think this is exactly why this series pulled me back In. I loved it and Dino Thunder and SPD kept me watching. Skated on Mystic Force tho but I'll check it out thanks to this stream.

Yeah I wonder how Dino Thunder holds up, hopefully well.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
You might be thinking of BTAS episode perchance to dream, though I don't think BTAS ever did a parallel universe episode involving an evil Batman.

Still, that makes more sense.

Yeah it was not a 1:1 copy of a TAS episode just something similar.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Had the perfect season handed to them on a silver platter smh.

Maybe someday we'll get the full story. The interviews with James Bates at Den of Geek only give a small part of it. We need to hear it from Tzachor himself, though I doubt he'll talk.

jwk94

Clearly that lazyniess started with the Omega Ranger

Can't be AFK if you don't have a reason to do anything else

roll-safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom