• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Powerless" has changed setting from an insurance agency to Wayne Corp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
Or s show about the GCPD with Gordon as a main character...

JjPbj2j.gif

Or s show about the GCPD with Gordon as a main character...

That show rocks. Most consistently entertaining comic show in existence

This sounds horrible, but Gotham taught me not to write it off on concept and trailer alone. Who is show running this?

Could very well be dogshit but if they got somebody decent behind the scenes then it gives it a chance

That show rocks. Most consistently entertaining comic show in existence

This sounds horrible, but Gotham taught me not to write it off on concept and trailer alone. Who is show running this?

Could very well be dogshit but if they got somebody decent behind the scenes then it gives it a chance
That's the thing. We have no idea. There's no information on who is show-running this, only that it exists, it's been re-worked, and its set to premiere on February 2nd.

I wonder if there's a character working there who has a conspiracy theory that their boss is secretly The Batman, and everyone else makes fun of him for being crazy.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
They know what they're doing. Even if Bruce Wayne never appears, there are people who will watch every episode on the off chance that it happens.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
I actually liked the whole "insurance" thing. This now sounds meh

Yeah, me too.

Don't get me wrong, the execution looked like shit based on what I saw in the trailer, but I would've preferred that premise nevertheless.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I don't see why people would expect Bruce Waybe to appear, I've worked at a multinational before and didn't see the CEO once.

I don't see why people would expect Bruce Waybe to appear, I've worked at a multinational before and didn't see the CEO once.

Bruce Wayne is typically shown as a different type of CEO than that imo especially with it being his family business.
I don't expect a single appearance but comic Bruce I would expect to pop in every once in a while.

jobrro

Strange departure from the original premise but I am still interested. It'd probably have to be pretty bad to get me to stop watching a DC universe sitcom.

Can we just get an actual live action Batman series already?

No because WB doesn't want to hurt a Batman's movie box-office.
Unlike many other characters Batman is literally too perfect for tv.

Arrow shows you could do Batman right while Gotham shows you can do the city, villains and supporting characters perfectly on tv.

The only thing they wouldn't be able to do is a Batmobile and they could still just us any of the ones WB keeps around(66,89,Forever,B&R,Begins,BvS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom