• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Predict the biggest gaming bomb of Fall 2014

Reebot

Most people seemed to like it and it was received pretty well critically, my favorite game from last year as well.

Revelations 2 is uh... well I'm not a fan of it, played a couple hours and shelved it.

Lol

Revelations 2 ties or beats Evil Within depending on metacritic platform.

Teeth

If no one else does it, I'll do it when I get back from vacation. Just post if you're doing it.

If someone's going to do it, they should enforce GOTY style posts with proper formatting so that a script could be used to tally the votes and mandate discussion of why.

Just having a thread full of people stating a game that will bomb is pretty worthless and nearly impossible to go back to serve crow.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Should we really count exclusives as being bombs? I mean in all honesty, they get less than 1/3 of the sales already and unless they are something like Uncharted or Halo than they will not match sales of other games.

Euron

If someone's going to do it, they should enforce GOTY style posts with proper formatting so that a script could be used to tally the votes and mandate discussion of why.

Just having a thread full of people stating a game that will bomb is pretty worthless and nearly impossible to go back to serve crow.
And everyone in the thread should know that 'bomb' isn't a game selling badly but rather a game selling way below expectations. That's why a game like Bayonetta 2 isn't applicable at all but games like Rainbow 6 Siege or maybe even Assassin's Creed Syndicate could be.

sense

Earlier in the thread SO was put at 280k, last i had read Bayo was at around 750k. However I misread. 280k was only through 2014. SO could easily have hit a milli by now.
That is a pretty big jump from 280k to 1 million to use the world "easily"

Top Bottom