• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

President of Iceland announces that he would ban pineapple as a pizza topping

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has my pizza-cutter shaped sword.
ZyQ3r0e.png
axe-pizza-cutter.jpg

And my AXE!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I would go one step further and ban pineapples in general, horrible fruit.

jstripes

Banned
I had a delicious slice of Hawaiian pizza a couple of hours ago, and was thinking of taking a photo of it for NeoGAF.

My instincts were right. Too bad my battery died.

I approve completely. Pineapple on pizza is a crime against nature, and it's good to see the leaders of the world finally realize that fact and put an end to the abhorrence that is Hawaiian Pizza.

MIMIC

Banned
I had pineapple pizza for the first time some years ago after finding the mere thought of it disgusting. I thought it was actually pretty good. But in all fairness, I had verrrrryyyyy low expectations, lol

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
I already mentioned it on the first page, but no one seemed to bite. Is it just pineapple that revs people up like this? Not banana and curry on pizza?

RocknRola

I already mentioned it on the first page, but no one seemed to bite. Is it just pineapple that revs people up like this? Not banana and curry on pizza?

Curry? Maybe. Depends on how much/little is on there.

Bananas? lolnope. Though it's great for other things like milkshakes and the sort.

The thing is I absolutely love pineapple as standalone fruit! :p It's awesome and tasty, but just not on my damn pizza.

Phased

Thank god someone is willing to stand up to the massacre that's going on. Perhaps tens of thousands of pizza's are getting Pineapple put on them every day for no good reason. We can't turn a blind eye to this any longer.

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
Unlike pineapple, banana pieces are not tiny bags of abomination.

Banana is the ugly cousin of pineapple, we usually don't talk about him.

Curry? Maybe. Depends on how much/little is on there.

Bananas? lolnope. Though it's great for other things like milkshakes and the sort.

The thing is I absolutely love pineapple as standalone fruit! :p It's awesome and tasty, but just not on my damn pizza.

Well, pizza + pineapple + banana + curry = good stuff. Assuming you don't put a ton of it on there.

MarionCB

That gives me an idea......pineapple on hamburgers.

This has long been an Australian thing (along with beetroot).

Hmm, you know, I just remembered that one of the "attractions" of my state is the "Big Pineapple". I think there may be a few cultural culinary differences between tropical Queensland and Iceland.

Ladekabel

If his approval ratings don't drop because of this than the people of Iceland support a mad man who would ban them from experiencing one of the three best pizza toppings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom