• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

President of Iceland announces that he would ban pineapple as a pizza topping

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you losers would stop eating junky pizzas, you might be pleasured to some pineapple that hasn't been soaking in a can for 6 months.

Pineapple on pizza is god tier.

Mr_Moogle

6a00e553cf4fe688340120a7b5856f970b-320wi

Mark would approve of this.

brb moving to Iceland

I actually like pineapple on pizza but I'd give it up for a country where this is the political news of the day

YaBish

Pineapple is one of those things that you love it or hate it on pizza, but this just seems excessive.

Obviously the guy has never had the GOAT, barbeque chicken pineapple pizza before.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Pineapple is one of those things that you love it or hate it on pizza, but this just seems excessive.

Obviously the guy has never had the GOAT, barbeque chicken pineapple pizza before.
You've done it... I'm going to stop at a little place called Ian's Pizza here on my way home and get me a slice of that. I will eat it in honor of everyone in this thread.

Hey why not put a Snickers bar or Skittles on a pizza while we're at it. Maybe pour some lemonade on it since we love fruit so much right?

demon

Hey why not put a Snickers bar or Skittles on a pizza while we're at it. Maybe pour some lemonade on it since we love fruit so much right?
You do know one of the essential ingredients in pizza is a fruit, right?

Pineapple and Ham as a combo gives people the wrong idea. Pineapple and grilled chicken is the real winner. Sweet and savory in all the right ways.

I once was a hater like you, then I went on a spiritual journey filled with kind strangers and stranger fruits buzzing about my head, ready to absorb what the great teacher revealed to me, that day, that fateful glorious day.

I get the joke. But as someone who used to find pineapple on pizza offensive I've grown to appreciate leftover room temperature pineapple pizza. Look at me I'm growing as a person!

Pineapple on pizza is heresy. Next thing you know you're talking up marinara bread bowls for rats -- sorry, "Chicago style pizza." :p

I can't stomach pineapple on pizza. The contrast is too much.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Pineapple on pizza is heresy. Next thing you know you're talking up marinara bread bowls for rats -- sorry, "Chicago style pizza." :p

I can't stomach pineapple on pizza. The contrast is too much.

It's not even a topping that you can take off. The taste permeates the whole pizza.

HoodWinked

Gold Member
i dont understand the hostility towards pineapple on a pizza. if you dont like it your loss but why you stop others from enjoying pizza how it was meant to be eaten. this is bordering on pizza nazi territory.

i cant wait for the pizza wars to decide and end this debate from then on pineapple becomes a mandatory component of a pizza like sauce or cheese.

Pizza in itself is one of the best dishes invented. And with so many fantastic choices between meats and all the vegetables, so many flavour combinations can be made. Honestly, its near perfect.

So why in the WORLD did would anyone ruin perfection with this fruit. It is beyond me. And you cant even take the pieces of shit off the pizza because the bin juice from the pineapple embeds itself into the mozzarella (which in itself is basically perfection) and completely ruins the flavour.

jerry113

Banned
i dont understand the hostility towards pineapple on a pizza. if you dont like it your loss but why you stop others from enjoying pizza how it was meant to be eaten. this is bordering on pizza nazi territory.

i cant wait for the pizza wars to decide and end this debate from then on pineapple becomes a mandatory component of a pizza like sauce or cheese.

you think this is a game?

demon

Tomato sauce on pizza should just be replaced entirely with pineapple sauce. It's where pizza evolution is obviously headed anyway and any real pizza lover knows it will be for the best. Maybe then we'll occasionally allow for chunks of tomato as a topping. But only on one side....let's not ruin it for everyone.

Tomato sauce on pizza should just be replaced entirely with pineapple sauce. It's where pizza evolution is obviously headed anyway and any real pizza lover knows it will be for the best. Maybe then we'll occasionally allow for chunks of tomato as a topping. But only on one side....let's not ruin it for everyone.
This is dangerous and needs to be stopped

Look, feel free to enjoy your degenerate toppings, but don't do it on my pizza. This is worse than anchovies on pizza, and you can't even get them in most places, anymore.

Pineapple will be soon!

Magilla

Banned

"Alternative Facts"

demon

This is dangerous and needs to be stopped

Pizza conservatism, just like social conservatism, is a cancer on this country. Progressive pizza values need to be promoted whether backwards pizza-hillbillies like it or not. Pineapple-sauce pizza is the future. Embrace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom