• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Previous-gen humour, jokes, memes

9CsRCIh.jpg

This fucking gets me every time. Hilarious!

AlexBasch

Forgot to mention this was in Mexico.

At least MS has the decency of calling other territories "Tier 2 countries", we didn't had that back in the day. :p

Most retail stores had the PS3 for $900 on launch. Not Brazil level, but still. Only ripoff now is the 12GB PS3 and some dollars from the Vita, though.

I can't stand "Gears 2 is too good" guy. I loved the game but fuck that asshole's face.

He's not a GAFfer I hope.

DR3AM

anyone have a picture of that fat kid holding a final fantasy beta disc? i think he was a gaffer too

libregkd

large.jpg

Not really a meme or joke or anything, but the PS3 Leap-Year Bug topic that happened in 2010 was golden. Plus we got a Castle Vidcon strip out of it.

Wouldn't it be funny if Sony still didn't bother to fix this and we're going to see part 2 next year?

Warewolf

go back to 2007 and see how your logic checks out.

I believe you'll find LAIR to be a highly underrated classic. As a technical achievement it was extremely Impressive. The immersive unique Sixaxis flying experience was unlike anything done in a video game before or since.

/S

dreamfall

Can't seem to find a bigger gif, but this was my favorite.

edit: BEATEN SO BADLY- but it should be on every page!

iLZDQRNaLksRc.gif

Shout out to Konami for the best conference of all time!

Tak Fujii is the GREATEST.

SALUTE.

ibiuofOc0uuhYy.jpg

Dre3001

"If you can find a PS3 anywhere in North America that's been on shelves for more than five minutes, I'll give you 1,200 bucks for it. "

Top Bottom