• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Previous-gen humour, jokes, memes

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Chad+Warden+deal+dough.jpg

BALLIN'

No one trolled the way that Chad Daddy trolled. Truly a God amongst men.

Take it back. Chad Warden is a way of life. He will return.

Great thread. I'm glad someone posted the wollan pic

The other classic gif that always made me laugh was trying the PS3 doing a pole vault over the 100k sales mark and falling just short.

Its funny how that was such a low bar for sales and seeing what the poor wii u is doing now :/

Also mama's star trek gifs were awesome. Same with sunhi's

Lkr

So if I get a 16:10 monitor my games become even MORE cinematic?

it is just a different aspect ratio. you can crop it on the monitor if you want, but you won't see the whole image. one of the selling points of the 360 VGA cable before the 360 did HDMI was that you could set to resolutions like 1680x1050 or 1900x1200 and the 360 would scale it in case your monitor didn't have a 1:1 pixel mode. basically it was a 7ish year old thread where the OP didn't understand difference in aspect ratios iirc

Persona7

Banned
The extension of fatlus this last generation.

"Tales of Degas Knights" also was pretty funny, but I don't think it was widespread at all.

Ithil

zzzzzzz2.png

And all variations thereof.

The thread where this happened was the first GAF thread I ever saw, live. Quite the introduction.

Remember Uncharted's Barrel Llama and Jailbar handjob? I forget the origin of barrel llama and my vita can't post images so I can't post the Elena stroking gif.

Also, Wollan had an Uncharted map drawn out thwt I remember being funny-ish.

Top Bottom