• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Price Adjustments for Activision Games in Multiple Steam Stores Following Microsoft's Acquisition (Confirmed in Brazil, Argentina, and Indonesia)

Taur007

I think MS should be on the bottom of that anyone else list of yours. Unless you intentionally want them to ruin the publisher/studios they bought, because they’re pretty good at doing that so far.
I was under the impression we were talking about companies who can actually afford them though, out of apple, Amazon, Google etc... I'd rather MS have them

Taur007

Why? What makes Microsoft better than any other big tech company?
Experience, whether you like it or not they have successfully released 4 consoles so far, that's 4 more than Amazon, Google, tecent, and apple who I don't care to have in the gaming world.

Last edited:
they have successfully released 4 consoles so far
E88UmMzXsA4bFDZ.jpg

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Experience, whether you like it or not they have successfully released 4 consoles so far, that's 4 more than Amazon, Google, tecent, and apple who I don't care to have in the gaming world.
Ouya successfully released as well.

chilichote

Facts were, 360 outsold ps for most of that gen, yes Sony did surpass them when it was all over but everyone knows 360 was THE console to have + it was easier to develop for and ran 75% of multiplats better especially cod/BF
No, the PS3 has outsold the Xbox 360 since its release a year later.

reinking

Gold Member
yes, just because 3 out of 4 didn't outsell PS doesn't mean anything buddy hate to break it to ya😉

Real gamers know 360 smoked PS3 Sony didn't catch up til MS let off the gas late in the gen.

Facts were, 360 outsold ps for most of that gen, yes Sony did surpass them when it was all over but everyone knows 360 was THE console to have + it was easier to develop for and ran 75% of multiplats better especially cod/BF

moving-goalpost.gif

Esppiral

That's what happens when people outside those countries abuse buying in those regional storefronts, thanks your fellows

Zathalus

Scenario #4 - Regional inflation and price increases based on Steam recommendation that many (big) publishers are following.
This about sums it up. But since it is Microsoft this time the usual crowd is here. Funny very few of them had anything to say when Sony increased prices on Steam. Hell Ubisoft did it recently and almost nobody gave a shit.

Top Bottom