• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prime Day 2023. July 11-12th. What are ya buying?

Prime Day is a marketing thing and I'm pretty sure there is some evidence to show that there isn't really any reduction in price from the norm.
I use the plugin Honey, I think it it's called, and always check the price history chart. A lot of the deals are indeed bullshit but some end up being legit.

NeoGiffer

mug,standard,x334,right-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Soodanim

Bought a couple of Keychron mechanical keyboards to try, one of which was £30 off for Prime Day. We'll see if they're any good, but at least one will go back.

Last edited:

Blade2.0

I thought about the 8BITDO Ultimate wired controller for Xbox as well as Final Fantasy Stranger's of Paradise, but I really don't "need" anything so didn't get anything.

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
I bought 2 Crucial 4tb Gen 3 NVMe drives for my Plex server for $159 each, some RGB bluetooth light bulbs and a handful of micro SD cards.

Eotheod

Well, had two echo pop's in my cart along with some mattress protectors for our new bed and entirely forgot to buy them before sleeping. No loss really, I was umming about the purchase so guess my brain knew better. Shit sale otherwise.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I appreciate sales but “prime day” is stupid. Ebay is a good comparison and it doesn’t have “eBay day”.

Trogdor1123

Couple nicnaks mostly but I bought the with a Phillips 3200 coffee machine she has wanted for a while. It will show up after we go camping so that will be a nice surprise for her.

I bought myself a box of air heads candy… I like them

Top Bottom