• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pringles debuts two new holiday flavors: Milk Chocolate and Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.brandeating.com/2014/11/pringles-debuts-new-milk-chocolate-flavor.html

Pringles introduces new Milk Chocolate-flavored potato crisps as one of two new flavors for the 2014 holiday season to go along with three returning flavors.

The other new flavor is Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Pringles and both are exclusive to Walmart stores. Please bear in mind that the Milk Chocolate ones are milk chocolate-flavored Pringles and not milk chocolate covered. There's a dusting of seasoning on them.

The three returning flavors are Pecan Pie, Cinnamon & Sugar, and White Chocolate. They're available nationwide at grocery and mass retails stores that decide to stock them.

jvvAu3U.jpg

I'm a fan of their regular tortilla. It's the closest they've come to those awesome popcorn chips they had 20 years ago.

Last year I tried the crazy flavors... I think maybe one was peppermint or something? And maybe pumpkin spice? Anyway they were
GOOD!!!

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
If they're just chips covered in cocoa dust... eh.

If it's chocolate covered chips...

12.jpg

I'll give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom