• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pro playing Sekiro (most boss fights)

shoegaze

Simply beautiful how he uses arts and tools. I've completed the whole game without them as it was too distracting for me not to be concentrated in only parrying and attacking.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Simply beautiful how he uses arts and tools. I've completed the whole game without them as it was too distracting for me not to be concentrated in only parrying and attacking.
People say this game has less option in combat compare to FROM's pervious games but I would say this game has even more options but its our choice to use them or not.

I recently bought Sekiro and I'm having a difficult time with this game... I think this one is unforgiving compared to the other Soulsborne games... I'm liking it so far. I think my first playthrough, Everybody is going to suffer from dragon rot

Danjin44

I recently bought Sekiro and I'm having a difficult time with this game... I think this one is unforgiving compared to the other Soulsborne games... I'm liking it so far. I think my first playthrough, Everybody is going to suffer from dragon rot
which you can easily cure them with Dragon's Blood Droplet which not only easy to come by but also cheap to buy. I would say Sekiro doesn't really punish your death that much compare to Dark Souls and Bloodborne.

Mista

Banned
I was interested to see how the player approached Lady Butterfly and Headless Ape. Damn that was so satisfying

Also the animations in this game is top class and still amazes me! Good luck to anyone planning to top that

Danjin44

I was interested to see how the player approached Lady Butterfly and Headless Ape. Damn that was so satisfying

Also the animations in this game is top class and still amazes me! Good luck to anyone planning to top that
Ooooh yeah! The animation in this game was absolutely mesmerizing.

Grinchy

Banned
Parry earlier than you think you should. The window is more generous than it seems.

I also seem to notice people spamming the hell out of the parry button as attacks are coming in, but I never tried that.

Top Bottom