• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourMyle

CorruptDemandingAmericantoad.gif

lawd JESUS

#greatnessawaits

RyudBoy

It's real, but it doesn't look that good based on just these. Excited for a new game in the Souls series, though I need to see more. E3 is almost here, can't wait!

I swear to god man, if Crash is there, I will be recorded by some camera in the world whether it be Sony's or not!

I'll be in one of the showings. I hope there's somebody recording if they drop a bombshell like this because I'll be screaming a very clear and audible "RAGSLFRAGL" as I jump up and down and throw popcorn everywhere

DJIzana

Gotta say... out of every game that'll be released on PS4, FFXV and Project Beast have to be on my most wanted list. Destiny too but that's about it... for now.

Slow down, GAF! This looks amazing! Hype, hype, hype! E3 can't come soon enough/I want that trailer NOW! >.<

And just in time - was about to dive into Dark Souls this weekend :D

Every time the guy/gal leaks stuff he/she puts in his/her posts that it's co developed by From and SCEJ. He/She could just be fucking with everyone but I doubt it.
Imagine the meltdowns if he/she was messing with everyone and it gets announced at Microsoft's conference.

CHC

Thanks so much for gif-ing, this is indeed something to freak out over. Another several hundred hours of my life signed away, I can see it already.

Cubed

day 1 for me but doesn anyone think the graphics are ok, and nothing surprising, just a question

I agree about the graphics. It certainly doesn't look bad but honestly doesn't look much better than Deep Down, to me. If this game runs in 60 frames per second and looks like it does in this footage then that is acceptable, but if it is only 30 I don't think it looks that great considering the framerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom