• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
tumblr_n5hsd30Qee1qzw7lko1_250.gif

HighlevelCompleteCollardlizard.gif

tumblr_n5hsd30Qee1qzw7lko6_250.gif

MadeupBlissfulBlackrussianterrier.gif

tumblr_n5hsd30Qee1qzw7lko3_250.gif

CorruptDemandingAmericantoad.gif

tumblr_n5hsd30Qee1qzw7lko2_250.gif

Mr.Mike

Shame that these have been leaked before E3, it would have been a great surprise.

Imagine if they put out the demo during their conference... The game certainly looks pretty far along.

cebri.one

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

duckroll

So.... there's a shotgun, a whip, and some sort of handsaw weapon? The material on the cloak looks pretty interesting to me. Like some sort of fresh animal hide... hmm...

That looks Amazing I can't wait for E3 this has guaranteed my future ps4 purchase when this game eventually launches.

That fog wall looks amazing plus the bad ass animations are top notch(that double barrel shot). Now my only true hope is the netcode is solid tired of those crazy bad hit boxes during online fights hopefully Sony will help them with that.

Paracelsus

So.... there's a shotgun, a whip, and some sort of handsaw weapon? The material on the cloak looks pretty interesting to me. Like some sort of fresh animal hide... hmm...

Are you saying he skinned a big creature and made a cloak out of it? Monster Hunter Souls?

Grief.exe

In case you guys missed it, there is some speculation that this might actually be a new Shadow Tower game rather than another Souls game (Demon's or otherwise).

See this link for why some people think that.

This is highly unlikely to be a Demon Souls 2 anyways.

Most importantly, how would From develop both Demon Souls 2 and Dark Souls III while innovating both franchises, differentiating both products, and not saturating the market? The answer is they can't.

This is a spiritual successor and a new Shadow Tower makes more sense. Would also follow the historical precedent set by From's past works.

Gestahl

Even though Dark Souls 2 was a bit of a letdown this game is scratching all of my gaming itches so far. Hopefully it'll be as much of a successor to Demon's/Dark Souls as it looks to be.

Persona7

Banned

I am still wondering if they are going to let you choose a character this time around. The detail on the character and clothing looks intense.

Here are some gifs for those who can't view webms

Thanks for doing that, looks great!

Kind of hope the game is more in line with Demon Souls this time around. I've been playing Demon Souls for the first time and think I may prefer it to the half a dozen hours I've played of Dark Souls. I find it more "digestible".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom