• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project GAF Inn - $5,000 for a mark in Obsidian's Project Eternity [FUNDED!]

Shagg, the only reason I'm holding off is because I need reassurance that my fine, fine money will not be used if we don't win.

Or maybe I should read the thread.

Ok so I'm about to send the money, what info should I be including in the email? Just username?

Only five bucks because I already put quite a bit of my leftover textbook money into the Kickstarter proper :(

Clydefrog

Needs to run by a mod nothing stopping this from being a scam.

have faith, bro. either a well-respected user such as OP makes off like a bandit after (allegedly) already spending $5k or we all have a little bit of trust in him. i'm not worried.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Haha thanks. You doing this actually got me more inspired. This is what I've been doing for the past hour:
18a89ad04f3df3d1b01c91cf8fb52a26-d5espzz.jpg

I think my life just flashed before my eyes

Alastor

Maybe stick this on top till the Kickstarter ends?

I cannot decide if I want to donate $20 to the game or to this :\

Sober

Good God shagg, this is a fantastic idea.

I will probably have to stop being a bum and set up paypal now, even if just for this. I'll kick some money in, even though I'm maybe planning on grabbing a 100$ or higher tier for myself.

Sober

Well... I've taken out a 15,000 dollar loan.

I'll be naming and designing all 3 taverns. Germany, Australia, Florida.
Though obviously the GAF Inn should have a table of drunkards telling insane rumours and tall tales and asking everyone else to guess G/A/F. Of course, locations from the setting.

volturnus

Banned
Is there a deadline for us to raise the $5000? If it doesn't looks like we're going to meet it we should at least free up the reward for someone else.
Deadline is 16/10, when the game kickstarter ends.
$308 isn't up to date, and $5000 means 200 people donating $25, I'm confident we'll make it.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Updated donation number please ;p

I can imagine this is quite a bit of work for you though, hope we/you can pull this through.

Didn't read whole thread, but I'm just gonna throw it out there that the Inn has a magazine rack that can be knocked over, or whatever medieval equivalent to a magazine rack that exists.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Not bad for the first day, right?
Considering the first/first two days are always the "best" days... I am actually a "bit" worried.

We really should get the permission to get this thread stickied due to the time limitations on this thing :( Maybe we can get it stickied for the last week at least. Sounds reasonable to me.

http://www.chipin.com/

Works with Paypal and doesn't seem to have any fees. Linked it earlier in the thread, maybe you missed? :O

Yeah I missed it earlier lol. Just checked: Chipin is flash app so GAF won't embed it anyway. It's OK! I'll keep it as updated as I can. Its just that I don't have a web-enabled phone on me for the next week so I can't do it whenever I get an alert (stupid temporary 2005 Nokia).

Top Bottom