• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"ProjectV1" Mysterious Countdown Website, Reveal In 9 Days.

tbro777

Neo Member
Clearly a game based on V. Stiviano

stiviano.jpg

All those saying Viewtiful Joe must have something in their eyes because that helmet looks NOTHING like Joe's helmet. Like, AT ALL!

Vectorman is probably the most possible thing. And it wouldn't surprise me if it's P*'s exclusive Xbone game.

We (Gamer.nl, InsideGamer.nl) also received the teaser flyer.

I'm thinking it's local for the Netherlands / Belgium. I don't see international media reporting about it. So its best to set your expectations low.

As much as I would loooooove a new Viewtiful Joe... I think this is something local. Maybe the launch of a new gaming website, or perhaps a game made in the Benelux. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Umy0xBA.jpg

Edit: the flyer is send from Antwerpen, Belgium as well, which only confirms my suspicions. Although publishers have offices in Belgium and the Netherlands, its highly suspicious only we get the flyers and not the rest of the world.

Edit 2: I think it'll be a game event in the Netherlands / Belgium. Pretty sure of it too.

ekim

It's at zero and there's nothing. Fuck this.

still 35 mins left.

My bet is still on something that is not a game. (see those metatags)
Maybe a new gaming related website with some iconic guy wearing a V helmet who is reviewing games blablubb.

Has to be Viewtiful Joe... Xbone exclusive.

Tell me how it's supposed to be Viewtiful Joe.
The helmet looks NOTHING like Joe's helmet.

And if they're trying to make some gritty reboot, I'm gonna get quite furious.

Also VJ would never be exclusive to Microsoft, I think. I mean, none of the games EVER appeared on any Microsoft console.

ekim

Well here is the reason:
Code:
var test1 = new Countdown({
                              year	: 2014, 
                              month	: 5, 
                              day	 : 30, 
                              hour	: 12,
                              ampm	: "am",

This thing simply uses your system time as a reference.

GlamFM

Banned
Well here is the reason:
Code:
var test1 = new Countdown({
                              year	: 2014, 
                              month	: 5, 
                              day	 : 30, 
                              hour	: 12,
                              ampm	: "am",

This thing simply uses your system time as a reference.

So based on it´s origin when should it actually be revealed?

We (Gamer.nl, InsideGamer.nl) also received the teaser flyer.

I'm thinking it's local for the Netherlands / Belgium. I don't see international media reporting about it. So its best to set your expectations low.

As much as I would loooooove a new Viewtiful Joe... I think this is something local. Maybe the launch of a new gaming website, or perhaps a game made in the Benelux. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Umy0xBA.jpg

Edit: the flyer is send from Antwerpen, Belgium as well, which only confirms my suspicions. Although publishers have offices in Belgium and the Netherlands, its highly suspicious only we get the flyers and not the rest of the world.

Edit 2: I think it'll be a game event in the Netherlands / Belgium. Pretty sure of it too.

Someone got her V card!

Edit: 1 hour 16 minutes here

Top Bottom