• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus June Line-up: MGS V: Ground Zeroes and 3 more PS4 games

Evo X

But I've already got Ground Zeroes on PS4 AND PC...

Oh well, good for my friend who has yet to try MGS.

CHC

Ground Zeroes is a great addition. When it comes to Vita, though, we're getting into "why even bother " territory.

I would love to see Killzone Shadow Fall at some point, as well. I can't imagine it's selling that well lately.

SerTapTap

Sometimes I wonder what some people are expecting for the ps plus free game. Witcher 3?

Because this is a pretty good line up.

The worst is when people complain they already have a game they thought was great and call it a bad line up. PS+ was always about older content, "I own it" is poor criticism unless it's a repeat (which they do not seem to do, at least not since the 2 games per platform per month deal).

Jachaos

I have a feeling a part of the budget went towards something that could be announced at E3. July's line-up or the PS4 equivalent of Wipeout 2048, Gravity Rush and Uncharted Golden Abyss?

Metal Gear is great but I already got it from a sale a few months ago. The rest I'll look more into.

I just wish there was a playable demo for Farm Simulator '15.

I'm serious.

After the barrage of bleakness from RE:Rev2, Hotline Miami 2, Bloodborne, The Order, and The Witcher 3, I really need something peaceful in my gaming life. :{

didnt one of the playstation twitter accounts say that there would be major titles in the June lineup? did they lie or something?

Owensboro

Skulls of the Shogun? Hell yeah. I've been looking for some Advance Wars goodness in my life. MGS:GZ is a nice bonus since I never gave it a look earlier (I don't pay for demos).

Sjefen

Nice line-up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeqDcW_rHK0

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition (PS4)
Super Exploding Zoo (PS Vita | PS4)
Futuridium EP Deluxe (PS Vita | PS4)
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PS3)
Cloudberry Kingdom (PS3)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/27/ps-plus-free-games-for-june-2015/

Cool, haven't played any of those games. Need to hook up my PS3 for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.

mtbu.gif

Boke1879

For anyone who's a fan of MGS and hasn't played GZ. Play this. Replayability is very high with this game. Tons of stuff to find. And once you get used to the controls they are the best in the series

Deft Beck

I don't care about Metal Gear Solid, but the rest of the games seem interesting.

I already have Futuridium. Tough, but pretty game.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
The problem with GZ vs a regular release is it's a niche prologue to a long an upcoming game in a long series.

If you haven't followed the series will you care and if you care don't you probably own it already?

Griss

GZ is great but I already own it.

Nothing else interests me.

This, exactly. Fuck. I guess I'll try them all as always, but damn that's disappointing.

If I didn't already have Ground Zeroes I'd be super excited to get that, it's amazing. However if I ever buy a game for 30 euros ever again only to beat the main mission after 15 minutes I will be very, very pissed off.

Bummer month for me. Already have GZ, and I never cared for Skulls. I'll have to try out Call of Juarez.

I was really looking forward to more Vita games.

hohoXD123

Already played MGS and don't have much interest in the rest. It has been a while since I was last interested enough in a PS+ game to play it.

I love how these go,

No AAA game: "I want AAA games, you suck Sony."

AAA game: "I already have that game, you suck Sony."

You're gonna get that second complaint regardless of whether it's AAA or not.

theRizzle

Decent month... already own GZ but good idea getting it out there to drum up some sales for TPP in the fall. Even if you don't like previous Metal Gears I'd say give it a shot. It plays quite differently from earlier games.

Also, Skulls of the Shogun is a decent game as well. Don't know anything about the other 2.

etta

my hard graphic balls
GZ makes it a fantastic month for me, not sure about that other PS4 offering, but I will give it a go.

I find myself enjoying the artstyle and the ideas behind the plus titles but never actually enjoying the titles themselves. I feel like I am their target consumer but Sony is just missing the mark somehow. I really want to enjoy Plus more on the PS4 than I have.

I will say that I deeply appreciate the attempt to cram in 3 or more free games on the PS4 though. That is great by itself.

Dez_

Yes! I've been meaning to pick up Ground Zeroes a few months before MGSV, so this is perfect. I wanted to finish up Peace Walker, but I'm not really feeling that one, so I may watch a playthrough and move on.

Top Bottom