• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus June Line-up: MGS V: Ground Zeroes and 3 more PS4 games

all true MGS fans have had GZ for a while now

What's a "true MGS fan" though? I've owned every game in the series besides the PSP ones, and I refused to buy GZ out of principal.

Anyway, I think this is a solid month and looking forward to trying Skulls of the Shogun. I've only played it on my phone but would much prefer it on a proper platform.

Noobcraft

I don't really care for anything other than GZ, but since I didn't already buy it I guess I'm happy enough. Won't even bother downloading the others.

My subscription runs out in a few days time and I don't think I'm going to renew it. The selections this past year or so just aren't as good as they used to be. PS+ was mental towards the end of the PS3's life cycle and prior to the PS4 coming out, but it just doesn't hold the same value anymore. I'm definitely not someone who's averse to indie games, but so many of the ones I've played via PS+ have left me cold.

Ground Zeroes is nice though. I'll try and squeeze that in before the gold cross disappears from my profile.

sjay1994

The worst is when people complain they already have a game they thought was great and call it a bad line up. PS+ was always about older content, "I own it" is poor criticism unless it's a repeat (which they do not seem to do, at least not since the 2 games per platform per month deal).

Last month was the only month where I had not played any of the offered ps plus games in approx 6 months.

I've also played GZ, but that doesn't make this a bad month.

I don't understand people that get upset with the line up because they played an offered game.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Played through GZ and traded it in a long while back. Don't mind having it again, but I'm completely unfamiliar with the other PS4 titles.

Magnus

People complaining month over month after the last few stellar months are blowing my mind. What do people want? There's been such a great mix of things lately, and I haven't even played half of them yet.

I do feel stupid for picking up GZ at this point - at least I only paid $8 for it during a flash sale.

B4s5C

Ah, this is the first month that I have bought something recently and it showed up on PS+ the next month (Ground Zeroes). Can't wait to see big games (maybe Tomb Raider?) show up on a month to month basis.

Toki767

People complain about getting games they already have, then complain about getting games they don't know about. Sheesh.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Sony could give out GTA V or hell, even Uncharted 4 the first month it comes out and people would complain.

Menaged

I love the MGS series, but didn't feel the hype for MGS V, so I didn't buy GZ.
I also knew it has to come to PS+ before The Phantom Pain.

I'm sure there are others like me.

You can argue that I'm not a true MGS fan because I didn't buy GZ though...

Griss

Having done some video research, Futuridium looks like it could be cool, but not my bag. Juarez looks like it could be good, but I'm over last-gen FPS's at this stage. Super Exploding Zoo on the other hand... yikes.

First time in a long time that I've actually owned a game in a PS+ update so I'm not going to begrudge them that. And it's nice to have a digital copy of GZ anyway.

Not a MGS fan, but I'll give Ground Zeroes a whirl! Also looking forward to Futuridium because I love playing shmups on my Vita.

Every month, I wish I had a PS3 with a terabyte in it.

For anyone who's a fan of MGS and hasn't played GZ. Play this. Replayability is very high with this game. Tons of stuff to find. And once you get used to the controls they are the best in the series

Yeah really enjoyable, shame I paid £20 for what essentially is a demo though, but great for people yet to play it and it will be nice having the digital version.

Auctopus

Hmm. Maybe it's cause I bought Ground Zeroes Day 1 but that's seems like a horrible line up.

Will have to look in to a Skulls of the Shogun or whatever. Tbh, I'm busy with Witcher 3.

Edit: can't wait to hear people eat crow after knocking Ground Zeroes as a glorified demo.

Excited for this. I only own Ground Zeroes but I still have The Witcher 3, Bloodborne and a couple games I've picked up from the last couple of sales. I like trying out all the games that come with PS+ even if they don't sound interesting at first.

GZ is great for those which don't own it...but I do, and therefore this is another month where there's nothing that interests me. PS+ for PS4 really hasn't delivered for me whatsoever.

Yup – definitely not renewing it. There's no incentive to offer decent PS4 content considering Plus is mandatory for multiplayer; saw it coming as soon as that was announced at E3 – a glorified demo won't do for me.

ironcreed

Banned
People complain about getting games they already have, then complain about getting games they don't know about. Sheesh.

Well, if I already own one of the games, there is nothing on offer. And if the others don't interest me, am I still supposed to be excited just because? I'm sorry, but I have no interest in games like Skulls of the Shogun. Ether something appeals to you or it doesn't. Simple.

Kane1345

Own GZ, not that great a month for me but hey you win some you lose some. If you haven't played GZ you're in for a treat!

Top Bottom