• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus line up for January 2016

Well, I am excited for Grim Fandango at least ...

For the first time I won't be adding available titles to my cart because it's not worth cluttering up my purchase history.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Vita is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Plus ANOTHER adventure game for the PS4? How many months in a row is that? Plus hardware rivals looks like a poor man's ripoff of twisted metal.

FFS...

Joni

Always nice when it is stuff I kinda want, but not enough to buy.
Own Dragon Age Origins, so I hope that comes with a deal on the DLC.

gadwn

Car Combat ey? Yeah I'll take it.

I guess I should try to play through Grin Fandango also... some day.... maybe.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Blech. Still no re-sub from me until like February then. Games have felt like trash for like half a year now and still no real sign of PS4 getting retail hits.

GRIMREEFZ

Medal of Honor Warfighter eh? LOL I pre ordered that mess from origin years ago. Last preorder ive ever done. Cant wait for Grimfandango.

Medal of Honor Warfighter is bad, but in a funny way. Based on real life stories, the most realistic shooter ever! And there's a trophy called "Extreme Realism" for regenerating your health 5 times. So real.

So many breaching sequences they built an entire unlocking system where you unlock more breach animations when you get more breach headshots.

A mission where you do fuck all except fire a shot. Can't get more cinematic than that.

grmlin

Grim is an awesome game, I already played the remaster on my 6+ though.

I tried the Hardware beta (I think) and thought it was a boring, free 2 play screaming something. Not interested.

Didn't have a PSP, so Legends of War: Patton looks promising. Nihilumbra might be fun, though with most puzzle platformers I get on PS+, I typically only play partway through before losing interest.

I already bought GF on PS4, so there's nothing for me on that console this month.

Ludens

Banned
Why not Inquisition? They could give the vanilla game, so if people like it they can buy dlcs. Origins on PS3 is just bad.

Quonny

First month since, hell, I can't remember, that I don't think I'll play a single one of these games. Another adventure game, good lord.

Personally very disappointing.

Xeteh

Dragon Age Origins is a fantastic game but I've heard the PS3 version is pretty poor, which is a huge bummer for people who want to play it for the first time.

CEO Kaz Hirai ‏@KazHiraiCEO 1m1 minute ago
You asked for Triple-A PS4 titles on PS+ and we’ve delivered. Hardware Rivals and Grim Fandango Remastered both have three As in their title

Hahahaha

Too many EA games on PS+ recently. More indie games, please.

Edit: Oh nice, Legends of War: Patton isn't on the NZ PSN. Fingers crossed for a good replacement.

Mikey Jr.

Everyone should play Dragon Age: Origins and let the light in.

I don't care which platform tbh, love yourself and play it!

Da on ps3 is garbage tier. I completely scrapped a 15 hour game so I could play it on 360.

If this is your only means of playing, then OK. But if possible, spend the 10 bucks and buy it on 360.

Anyways ,I'm excited to try hardware rivals. Looks like twisted metal. It has online right?

won't turn my nose up at free software, but that's a disappointing start to the year

edit:

https://twitter.com/KazHiraiCEO/status/682242717779386368

PgYutnE.jpg

LOL

CHC

Is Grim Fandango limited to PS4 or can I also play it on Vita? I know the regular version is cross buy so I hope they didn't put some arbitrary restriction on it.

Vita is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Plus ANOTHER adventure game for the PS4? How many months in a row is that? Plus hardware rivals looks like a poor man's ripoff of twisted metal.

FFS...
I was about to make some snyde remark along the lines of "something something go play Twisted Metal on PS4 then somethingsomething in your face! dealwithitglasses.gif".

Then I remembered TM Black that was just released. So yea, go play the greatest TM on PS4 then instead!
Anyways ,I'm excited to try hardware rivals. Looks like twisted metal. It has online right?
IIRC, from recent reading up on this (+/- a month or so) I think it is local MP ONLY for now, and they plan to patch things in later.

Someone, please run me over with Sweettooths truck if I am wrong.

I am wrong! Thanks McGreevious :D

Top Bottom