• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus March 2020 Rumoured Titles

DonJorginho

Banned
Seeing rumours that a Polish Gaming Site has leaked that this month's free PS Plus titles will be Shadow Of The Colossus Remake and Sonic Forces.

How you feeling about these if the rumour is anything to go by?

shadow-of-the-colossus-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-17oct17

06ac38dbd3c02aab107ccbfc400557670091e9d7.jpg

Last edited:

Nero_PR

Banned
I was looking for my copy of Shadow of the Colossus these past days and remembered that I borrowed to my brother. I may download it and play for the 20th time.

Edit: For people wondering about Sonic Forces. It is not just about it being plain bad, the problem with the game is being too short and the transitions between 2.5D to 3D sections are rough. I wouldn't recommend even if it was on sale (only if you were a super die-hard fan of the Sonic franchise). Ah, most of the time you play with your own created character and not sonic itself.

Last edited:

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS
If online wasn’t included no one would get this service....the offerings get worse and worse. Xbox is following suit. These online subscriptions have become a giant ripoff at this point and the sooner Sony bundles it with PSNow the better.

FranXico

Sonic Forces is the kind of game I wouldn't mind trying out for free or as part of a subscription. Might be fun (in ways the developers did not intend).

mcjmetroid

For both games, eh. SOTC is a very ambitious game there's no doubt but I wasn't a big fan.
Sonic Forces... Might download it for the laugh.

OrionNebula

Bought one already. Don’t care for the other

But hey, at least it’s not fucking 1 yr old sports game or yet another filler racing game... so... yay?

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
I tried so hard to like shadow of the colossus but man, it did not click with me, at all. I guess I’m just not it’s audience? I usually like games like that but this time I couldn’t do it, it was just boring? Gorgeous to look at though.

Sonic forces is................ yeah.....

While I don't think Forces is as bad as it's made out to be, I also don't think it's the best choice to include in PS Plus to capitalise on the movie's success.

Team Sonic Racing on the other hand is a very good racer that got swept under the radar thanks to releasing right before CTR, and could do with a second look from people. Mania would be the most obvious choice (if it hasn't already been on Plus), but it's possible a lot of people already have it as well, so I'd lean more towards TSR.

xrnzaaas

I wish theyd add Kiwami 2. They already did Yakuza Kiwami 1 and 0 and right now a remaster collection came out of 3,4,5.
Adding Kiwami 1 was a weird decision imo, it's got some pretty archaic mechanics which may scare away newcomers. Adding Yakuza 0 to PS+ would be some good long term thinking. I know it was enough to hook me in and to become a huge Yakuza fan who now buys all other games from the series. :)

sublimit

Banned
If it's SotC I might sub for a month to play it.
Why not buy it? You can find it pretty cheap nowdays (retail version) and you can keep it forever (or sell it). Buying a PS+ sub for one month isn't worth it IMO unless it's for a game that was recently released and costs 60$. But they never put recently released games.

Top Bottom