• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus May 2020 Games - Farming Simulator 19 and Cities: Skylines

D.Final

Banned
dark-souls-dying-light-ps-plus-may-2020-ps4-e1587982882273.jpg

No confirmation yet but the picture seems legit. We’ll have to wait for a bit

Dark Souls :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Amory

Nice. Was thinking about picking up Dark Souls Remastered at some point since I've never played it, but was waiting for a good price.

Free is a pretty good price.

GamesAreFun

Banned
Speaking as a parent, it's a shame there's a new trend where both games in the same month are too frightening or violent to be suitable for young children. I miss the extra indie title or two we used to receive, now it's just AAA releases.

Orpheum

Gonna be interesting. Dying light is not available in germany afaik...at least from what i remember. Hence why i never played it. It would be awesome though

mekes

Might be a fun time to replay Dark Souls. I already own it but I have never tried Dying Light. I’ve definitely seen worse months.

FrozenFlame

When the source was some random person on reeeeeeeeesetera claiming that their friend sent them that Dark Souls & Dying Light picture......

Also, bit shitty that they're using PS Now titles on PS plus...

Thirty7ven

Banned
With the amount of subscribers they have, this is the bullshit they get us? Starting to look like the new management are a bunch of penny pinchers, ffs

When the source was some random person on reeeeeeeeesetera claiming that their friend sent them that Dark Souls & Dying Light picture......

Also, bit shitty that they're using PS Now titles on PS plus...

Shady as fuck honestly.

Last edited:

Doczu

Fucking Farming Simulator?!
I aint fucking german to play work related games after work hours!!

Collin

Banned
lol wow they have to know that no ones gonna like this. to think we went from a dark souls / dying light rumor to this HAHAHA

Last edited:

Camreezie

Worst month in a long while, judging from reactions I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it or added another title. They did it when PES got a negative reaction

cormack12

Gold Member
Got to say I actually stumbled on farming simulator last month and felt guilty I wanted to try it. It's free, why dont we download them and do gaf reviews on them.

Cities skylines is excellent but I have it on PC

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Omg lmao... i hope this is EU only. What a trash lineup compared to Dark Souls and Dying Light.. wtf Sony..?
OP links directly to the US PlayStation blog, so....

Fbh

LOL.
When I saw Dark Souls remaster it was the first time since dropping Ps+ that I sort of wished I still had it.
This actual selection though continues to confirm I did the right thing by not renewing

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Who the fuck hasn't played Dark Souls by now? That game came out 9 years ago. At least Farming Simulator is new for most people. Try something different for once.

Cities Skyline on console does seem shit though. I agree with you guys on that one.

Hissing Sid

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Fucking hell!

You know when someone goes into a thread and states that they are laughing at something they just read on the internet but you suspect that irl they are just sat there poe faced faking an emotion for internet effect?

Well I'm actually sat here laffing at this shit irl. No faking, actually laffing.

Remember when PS+ was actually good?

Oh Sony, never change guys.

Top Bottom