• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS1 Appreciation/Collectors Thread of Ugly-Ass Polygons

Tactica

Neo Member
Do you guys think there would be point in making a PS4 collectors thread? I would love to see peoples collections and trade information between territories, but I'm afraid to create one if the consensus is that only old school consoles deserve collecting topics.

I just went over to the fourth shelf with my collection.
My full PS4 collection: https://instagram.com/vhyttinen/
e2HWajh.jpg

Teknoman

Do you guys think there would be point in making a PS4 collectors thread? I would love to see peoples collections and trade information between territories, but I'm afraid to create one if the consensus is that only old school consoles deserve collecting topics.

e2HWajh.jpg

Well the reason why old systems have collecting threads now is because there is nothing new releasing for them. PS4/WiiU/Xbone will have threads popping up for the next few years, and probably PS3 and 360 for another year or so.

televator

The retro family threads tend to stick to the unspoken rule of being threads for unsupported consoles.

Meanwhile, current gen consoles have plenty of broad coverage in all aspects throughout the entire gaming half of GAF.

Man, now I'm upset that my PS1 doesn't work anymore. MediEvil was a good game.

Did anybody else have the problem of Spyro 3 being so glitchy it couldn't be finished?

OraleeWey

e2HWajh.jpg
Man. Are there really that many PS4 games? That's a great collection there. I wish to grow my collection but I'm not financially able to just yet.

Valkyria

Banned
I did a scratch to my original copy, and I suffered several issues like that. I learned that is normal behaviour if you damaged a little the disc.

yuuuup. My only reservation in holding out for games is a concern that the PSX library is going to start jumping in value similar to the way SNES games have. Seems like we may be safe for a while longer, though. Hopefully youtubers and streamers just never play PSX games. (lol)

I stream em. and they won't jump in value like SNES, Nintendo is its own thing.

e2HWajh.jpg

holy huge image

that thread would basically be: do you own retro city rampage retail, y/n

e2HWajh.jpg

You have more games for your ps4 then I have for multiple systems that I love and feel that I have every good game for.

I stream em. and they won't jump in value like SNES, Nintendo is its own thing.
I really hope you're right, but it still worries me. I do enjoy worrying.

The reason for threads like this one is that the PSX is now 'niche' enough that collection discussion needs to be centralized in to one place to maintain some level of activity. Go to the front page of Neogaf and tell me how many PS4 threads there are. That's why there isn't a centralized thread.

Timu

Meh, I only do those for a side project(that wasn't originally going to be on the channel at all), nothing serious as I won't be doing them for long and will come to an end as I'm tired of doing them, while I think of a game to play and focus on as I put my main focus on game playthroughs which there will be plenty of, in fact I have many NES, SNES, GEN games and more systems to do(I still have yet to do Sega Saturn and N64). Heck I'm focusing on doing no death runs on Contra games right now(which will be uploaded in the future). And besides, my channel is still about playthroughs more than anything else(which I have the most vids on), that other vid series will die soon enough.

Ahhhh... ... ... So female game character death... Jerk off fodder? Is-is that what I'm seeing there?
Nope, they're more like those death compilation vids you see on death/game over channels and such, hell I don't see how anyone can jerk off to a person being decapitated or falling from heights, lol. In fact I delete each video after they get uploaded since they are a waste of space on my hard drives and time in general.

Ugh I could had done Battletoads, Ninja Gaiden 3, The Adventures of Bayou Billy and Ghosts N Goblins by now, but I waste time on something I didn't want to do!!!

televator

Meh, I only do those for a side project(that wasn't originally going to be on the channel at all), nothing serious as I won't be doing them for long and will come to an end as I'm tired of doing them, while I think of a game to play and focus on as I put my main focus on game playthroughs which there will be plenty of, in fact I have many NES, SNES, GEN games and more systems to do(I still have yet to do Sega Saturn and N64). Heck I'm focusing on doing no death runs on Contra games right now(which will be uploaded in the future). And besides, my channel is still about playthroughs more than anything else(which I have the most vids on), that other vid series will die soon enough.

Nope, they're more like those death compilation vids you see on death/game over channels and such, hell I don't see how anyone can jerk off to a person being decapitated or falling from heights, lol. In fact I delete each video after they get uploaded since they are a waste of space on my hard drives and time in general.

Ugh I could had done Battletoads, Ninja Gaiden 3, The Adventures of Bayou Billy and Ghosts N Goblins by now, but I waste time on something I didn't want to do!!!

But the titles state stuff like "sexy" "breathing" and/or "moaning heavily" and they're pretty much all female... Whatever Timu, I'll uhh... Just give you the benefit of the doubt and back away. I'll pretend I never saw that.

But even if it was all that... I still think it's less disturbing than moe and loli stuff everywhere. Just saying.

You have serious issues if you are making videos like that.

(Ryona)Watch Momiji die as she gets raped by ninjas and monsters in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
(Ryona)Watch Lara die in brutal ways as she moans erotically in Tomb Raider 2013
(Ryona)Watch Juli Kidman die in many ways as she pants a lot in the 1st The Evil Within DLC

Damn that is fucked up.

I do some PS1 variety streams with obscure games every once in a while, will post if I do.

Watch Time Gal get murdered over and over and make sex noises every time a QTE is missed

Timu

But the titles state stuff like "sexy" "breathing" and/or "moaning heavily" and they're pretty much all female... Whatever Timu, I'll uhh... Just give you the benefit of the doubt and back away. I'll pretend I never saw that.

But even if it was all that... I still think it's less disturbing than moe and loli stuff everywhere. Just saying.
Yeah my titles do suck and I don't know why I went with some of them(heck some of them don't even match). People kept asking for females for some reason but now I'll ignore them. Also I despise loli stuff.

You have serious issues if you are making videos like that.

Damn that is fucked up.
Yeah I suck at titles and need to find better ones. I can change them though once I get to them. BTW those vids are death compilations for various ways to die, like those fatality videos of Mortal Kombat. They aren't meant for people to fantasize or anything because many of the deaths are too violent for that and not intended for it. They are more like that Game Over Continue Channel where he has various deaths across numerous games.

Maybe just stop titling them the way you do. Gross.
That too. I'll re title them later once I get back on youtube.

I do some PS1 variety streams with obscure games every once in a while, will post if I do.

Watch Time Gal get murdered over and over and make sex noises every time a QTE is missed
I lol'd.

Timu

Google tells me ryona is some messed up fetish genre so i kinda have a hard time believing you named them unintentionally.
If I remember correctly it means female only which is why it's called that...I'm new to it so that might be it. Though some names aren't accurate like I said and had to be changed.

However, once I have the time I will get death compilations that don't focus on females and instead everyone else as it'll be a different category entirely(while that other vid series comes to an end as I can't do females much now). Like I'm still trying to do those MK fatality vids since I enjoy that series and the fatalities.

Also real (anime)ryona is far more disgusting, my vids are tame in comparison and nothing like them, I can't even sit through a single one because I get grossed out too quickly.

Thanks for the suggestions guys when it comes to titles, making changes now.

those videos

jesus wept
Blame those youtubers for making me doing them, I learned my lesson now.

Timu

Also, why is everyone on that vid series and not my playthroughs, aka, the main reason I decided to give a crap about youtube in the 1st place, along with 60fps. What's everyone going to say once I stop doing those vids in 2016 when I stop caring about those crazy youtubers?
what in gods name

timu, u need jesus
I need to change, that's what.=p

yeah those damn youtubers can be quite convincing

guantanamo bay-esque
I swear I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for them keep asking me to do it and I would had far more playthroughs done by now(even though I'll be in the 60s soon).

Yeah, I intend to get the full set eventually. Not sure which games to get first, though. Don't think I'm going to pick them all up in the near future, but I'll probably get a total of 3 or so.
People say Crash 3 and Spyro 2 are the best in the series so go for those 1st. Honestly they are up there.

Timu

He does do some great longplays doe
This, this is the main thing that's about my channel(that I do best at), and there's a hell of a lot more to come in the future(definitely once I get to Contra, Ninja Gaiden and such).

Timu

Ok, I changed the names on all of those other vids, are you happy now guys???

Anyways, I never played the PS1 versions of Tekken 1 and 2 but I played 3 and onwards up to Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on Wii U. I heard the 1st 2 didn't age well so I may not get them. I started Tekken back in 2012 so I was late to the series.

I wish I could, lol.

mitu123Copper...my bro actually made my account for me.

Those video descriptions tho......

A special request ryona by a few people led me to make one of the better ryonas so far. Watch Ada die with gigantic breasts to add more bounce after each attack on her

Lara is back, but this time in the 2013 reboot ready to die in a lot of different ways as she moans in pain erotically, from beatdowns to gunfire to being burned alive and more.

giphy.gif

Timu

Those video descriptions tho......

giphy.gif
EDIT: Fixed them now.

Got dammit, I am not listening to youtubers anymore, hell they even gave me the mods to force me to do some, sigh, I wish I didn't do these requests! They brainwashed me to say and do these things and now I'm fixing them. This whole thing was a mistake that I didn't even want to do.

I'm glad that I'm not going to do these anymore(by force).

Rongolian

Banned
EDIT: Fixed them now.

Got dammit, I am not listening to youtubers anymore, hell they even gave me the mods to force me to do some, sigh, I wish I didn't do these requests! They brainwashed me to say and do these things and now I'm fixing them. This whole thing was a mistake that I didn't even want to do.

I'm glad that I'm not going to do these anymore(by force).

I'm not even sure what I'm reading anymore

It gets even weirder in the YT comments, there's even conversations about getting better camera angles and shit.
dahell2.png

Overall, this video is pretty good. Seeing Ada's huge pillows bouncing around as she gets ruined is amazing and on some knockdowns, they bounce a lot. I do like how you keep the music very low in the video and focus on the sound effects and voices. My favorites in this video the following:

0:17 (Rasklapanje Death) - If you get this death from a different camera angle, you can see her big breasts bounce around during the Rasklapanje's roar. But in this camera angle, you can see her nice ones jiggle as her body spasms as the other Rasklapanje bursts out.

3:23 (Bloodshot Death) - Her breasts bouncing as she gets a hole punched in her is nice.

10:46 / 25:11 (Zombie Stomach Eating) - The way her breasts shake as the zombie pulls away from her stomach is nice. And as the zombie reaches in and pulls her insides out, her breasts continue to shake. If you look close enough, you can see inside her dress for some slight side-boob. The second death on this is better since the camera isn't shaking like mad during it.

23:51 (Ubistvo Decapitation Death) - Right before the Ubistvo finishes the cut, you can see her fun bags bounce a lot before she starts falling. Good death.

25:51 (Zombie Wooden Plank Face Beating) - Although Ada's breasts don't bounce as much during this death as I thought they would, it's still nice to see her defeated like that with her huge knockers.

26:22 (Zombie Golf Club Face Beating) - I liked how it just went into this animation instantly. Look at how much they bounce during the first two hits! And on the second hit, you get a nice shot of her panties. Hard to see her breasts bouncing during the rest of that animation with that zombie blocking the view!

31:07 (J'avo Gunshots to the Face) - You don't see her breasts bounce at all in this, but the way her body spasms as she gets shot in the face is good. You get a brief shot of her panties, too, and the way she lays there defeated is nice with her huge ones.

47:15 (J'avo Machete Neckslice) - Same as the other J'avo one, but you get to see more of her panties and the camera angle is better at accenting Ada's huge boobs as she lays there in spread eagle.

and that's just from one comment.
patrice.png

Top Bottom