• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 billboard ads

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
White King?

pswiisv3.gif

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I like the second one, although it's sending a bit of a mixed message. Whoever they meant the 'king' to represent I consider it to be them, and as far the PS3 goes it could break them, more than it could break the others.

mintosen

X26 said:
I don't get the first one...

not sure if your joking, but its ps3-spaceships, that have taken over the world, and now built ps3-houses everywhere. (thats how i look at it, but i could be wrong)

mintosen

Azelover said:
I like the second one, although it's sending a bit of a mixed message. Whoever they meant the 'king' to represent I consider it to be them, and as far the PS3 goes it could break them, more than it could break the others.

or the old way of speech "The king is dead (the dead one), long live the king (the new ps3)" that was a bad translation from another language btw :)

Wollan

An update from KaptinKrypton @ IGN.

Apparently Sony have now launched cinema commercials and it aired before he was to watch the Black Dahlia. It showcased some kids running to their rooftops seeing a big '3' hovering over them. Then the screen cuts to "the wait is almost over"...11.17.06.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Wollan said:

Apparently Sony have now launched cinema commercials and it aired before he was to watch the Black Dahlia. It showcased some kids running to their rooftops seeing a big '3' hovering over them. Then the screen cuts to "the wait is almost over"...11.17.06.
EU version: "the wait has just begun"

Azelover said:

The king is the opposition. Check mate is the response.

Borys

Banned
Rhindle said:
The "Play beyond" poster campaign for E3 was very nice. Certainly much better than this stuff.

That's because it was real and this is fake, but thanks for trying.

Wollan said:

A double treat, PS3 ads and then you get to see Mia Kirshner's boobs. :p

rs7k

Wollan said:

Yeah that's the one I saw.

BTMash

The first one is real...The ad is on the side of a building I work near in Toronto (near Queen Street West and Adelaide)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
It should have been a queen that is dead in that picture.

And by dead queen I mean a dead, cross dressing african american, Because sony is RACIST AND HATEFUL!

Top Bottom