• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 billboard ads

acklame

found these on scea forum...

259228782_5af45c0edf_o.jpg

deadchessmanqjpreviewthir1.jpg

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
On a scale from one to ten I'd score them at a solid "meh". I like the concept behind the second one but it still doesn't do anything for me.

SumGamer

X26 said:
I see them, I just don't get it

Everything is PS3, be part of it, or be left behind. Or it could be a new Spiderman movie ad with Playstation as a sponsor this time. PS3 invade earth!! what Spidey gonna do!!

xaosslug

Y2Kevbug11 said:
I thought the second one is old and fake?

IIRC, it was posted with a couple others, but they were all found to be "fake" until futher notice, as they all shared the same building in the background. lol

acklame

xaosslug said:
IIRC, it was posted with a couple others, but they were all found to be "fake" until futher notice, as they all shared the same building in the background. lol

hmm, didn't know that. that's too bad, i like the second one.

rs7k

acklame said:
:lol

if you really want to know, the poster said it's along 405 outside of this theatre.

what trailer?

Before Jackass 2. No one else's seen it? It was pretty funny in the theatre because a lot of people were going like 'meh', AWESOME, and $600 at the same time.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
rs7k said:
Before Jackass 2. No one else's seen it? It was pretty funny in the theatre because a lot of people were going like 'meh', AWESOME, and $600 at the same time.
Sounds like an orgy of violence just waiting to happen.

rs7k

Jive Turkey said:
Sounds like an orgy of violence just waiting to happen.

LOL, it wasn't what it sounds like though. Everyone who went to see the movie was in my age group (18-25), and they probably all know about PS3, they just aren't as passionate as the XDF or SDF.

Varshes

Where's the first one from? Definitely Canada (Bell phone, Interac, ABM), was thinking maybe here in Toronto.

Dahbomb

CHECK MATE BITCHES!!!

The fallen King needs a Photoshopped logo/head of a CEO of another company... NOT GIVING ANY IDEAS OR ANYTHING HERE!!!! :D

Mojovonio

Banned
I think those are pretty incredible. The PS3 is going to be huge when it launches. One thing Sony defenitley has over MS is marketing.

Flo_Evans

it doesn't make sense because its a hack job :p

the "invasion' one has a clear theme and art direction. plus its actaully on a wall. unless I am mistaken and someone is really good with photoshop.

Top Bottom