• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3: Pandemic pleased with performance + SEGA working on the '80s classic remake

hie said:
well....yeah. everything shown for PS3 so far can be done on 360. you don't agree?

Apparently people doubt Killzone, Motorstorm ect. can't be done on the PS3 so I don't see how that'd mean the 360 would be possible. Well unless you're that ATI guy.

hie

Apparently people doubt Killzone, Motorstorm ect. can't be done on the PS3 so I don't see how that'd mean the 360 would be possible. Well unless you're that ATI guy.
huh? i didn't say 360 could do it and PS3 couldn't. this person laughed at my 'eventually' comment, so i was wondering what's been shown that's achievable for PS3, but not 360?

Dante

well....yeah. everything shown for PS3 so far can be done on 360. you don't agree?

Huh? not if they match Killzone, Motorstom, HS, videos. You know all the stuff the Xbots have been swearing is Pre-Rendered.

hie

yeah. i'm just talking about what's been confirmed as not video. even then, i'm not convinced 360 won't run it. PS3 isn't going to be a generation ahead.

and to be clear: i don't own a 360 and never owned an xbox. only had PS2 and GC last gen.

Raven.

Banned
hie said:
yeah. i'm just talking about what's been confirmed as not video. even then, i'm not convinced 360 won't run it. PS3 isn't going to be a generation ahead.

and to be clear: i don't own a 360 and never owned an xbox. only had PS2 and GC last gen.

A gen. ahead? NO, indeed. What I personally expect to see when comparing, is the Heavenly Sword to N3 difference in many games.

Tellaerin

TheDuce22 said:
So if this guy gets fired should we throw another party while we desperately attempt to discredit him?

No, that's reserved for disgruntled artists who blog negative hearsay about their own company's products ('Somebody here told me that the X360 will 'do more stuff' than the PS3! I don't know what that 'stuff' is or why the X360's supposed to be better - he tried to explain it, but since I don't understand the technical side of things, that all went over my head - but I believe him! And you should too, because I'm an artist at SoE!'). There was no 'attempt' - he discredited himself, and he did an excellent job of it. Not that I'd ever expect you to acknowledge that.

EDIT: And I'd really love to know what this '80's classic remake' is, already. What Sega property hasn't seen some hot remake action yet? Alex Kidd? :p

Top Bottom