• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 and Xbox One: July 2016 Games

18-Volt

Handheld month. Again.

My to buy list:
7th Dragon III VFD
Monster Hunter Generations
Mobile Suit Gundam EX VS
Shiren the Wanderer 5
Gal*Gun Double Pace

I'm interested in I Am Setsuna too, but it doesn't look like a game I'd like to play on PS4. Maybe if they decide to localize Vita version or port it to iOS.

MuchoMalo

Banned
wiiu3dsandpcthroughwindow.jpg

Well, at least PC has the Steam sale. Oh the slow summer. Kinda ironic that summer is empty when that's when kids, teens and young adults have the most free time.

TP-DK

I haven*t heard about Carmageddon at all untill now. I might get that when my backlog has shrinked.

I didn't realise that Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy was getting a remaster either. I will have to put that on my to buy list too.

Shauni

I didn't realise that Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy was getting a remaster either. I will have to put that on my to buy list too.

I don't think it's like a properly done remaster, just an uprezzed version of the PS2 release

Smokey

Looks like I'll continue to just dig into Witcher 3 (26 hrs). Kind of intrigued by 'Song of this Deep', but will look out for reviews.

Codiox

I really hope carmageddon is playable.

It's sad that to pray it doesn't run like shit is the norm now.

imjust1n

Banned
Iam Setsuna
and or Monster Hunter Gen
July is really me catching up on my backlog lol Playing Zelda Twilight Princess HD and Minish Cap.

I am Setsuna and Song of the Deep are both on my list but I wanna see impressions first. Otherwise yep a backlog month and with Star Ocean coming next week it's a perfect time.

xrnzaaas

I will be interested in Carmageddon, because I have a lot of sentiment for the classic versions, but only after the price drops by more than a half.

I'm just going to finish up Doom and get Inside. Also Forza 6. And the Walking Dead Season 2. Then Xcom.

I should be done by the end of the year. LOL

Cess007

As someone who has just started The Witcher 3, yes, this is a backlog month. Tho, i'm intrigued by "I am Setsuna".

Ashtar

only game im interested in really is Song of the Deep aka time to try and finish blood and wine, invisble inc etc

brawly

I would love to give the Arkham games another spin, but no Origins and the badly updated graphics make it an easy pass.

I'll play more Overwatch and some Battlefront, got it cheap today.

StereoVsn

I might get Setsuna and ROTK but probably later. A lot of things are coming in June plus PC backlog is getting worse with GoG and upcoming Steam sales.

That sounds awesome! How is the multiplayer? What modes are there?

Multiplayer modes are the following ones:
Death Race: Your typical race event, but if you fail at racing you can steal laps from oponents by destroying them (you can win a race without racing)

Fox 'n hounds: one player is the fox, and the other players (hounds) must hunt him. Hit the fox, you become the fox. Be the fox for an "x" amount of time and you win

Checkpoint stampede: checkpoints appear randomly around an area, and players must reach them before their opponents. By far the most chaotic multiplayer mode.

Car crusher: name speaks for itself. Destroy the other cars and try not to get destroyed.

watdaeff4

blew my load after the post-E3 preorders on both PSN and XBLive - not toe mention the DOOM and Ratchet and Clank sales at Best Buy.

Nothing compelling for me to pick up right now.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'm in for Song of the Deep, and Headlander if it makes it at the end of the month.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Ah yes. The ole' summer gaming drought. I thought we'd be done with this by now.

Top Bottom