• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 developer : console release date 'not set in stone yet', probably before Nov 28th

LuchaShaq

Banned
I hope it's before XB1.

That said I pre ordered online so it will get here when it gets here.

I'm just an impatient excited fucker.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
niccageyoudontsay.jpg

Early November is a safe guess, both consoles will probably launch within 7-10 days of each other.

mgcastro

At this point why would they speculate with MS's launch date. How is Microsoft a threat for Sony after the E3 events. What would be a reason for an average joe or core gamer to choose an XBone over the PS4 at this point I wonder.

When would MS reveal the xbone release date?Anyone have any predictions when MS could let us know? As maybe Sony will most likely follow a couple of days after MS for release date of PS4

CHC

Hoping that they can beat MS to market, but honestly a week or two does not make a huge difference, the early adopters usually know what they want and will buy their first choice either way.

Sony will wait for MS to announce and cockblock them by releasing a week or two before them. I can see something like this happening.

XBone
US - November 15
EU - November 21
JP/A - LOL

PS4
US - November 4
EU - November 14
JP/A - December 18

This made me laugh

I doubt either company is going to want to miss out any potential console sales that CoD or BF4 could bring so you would assume they would want to get them out as close to those release dates as possible

Top Bottom