• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Firmware 2.50 (Yukimura) coming March 26

Mengetsu

Android app update is out here on the east coast. I'll just show you what you all want. Also they fixed the friends list on the app and it defults to show who's online when you click it instead of having to change it.

fEEVSAZ.jpg

jmaine_ph

Android app update is out here on the east coast. I'll just show you what you all want. Also they fixed the friends list on the app and it defults to show who's online when you click it instead of having to change it.

fEEVSAZ.jpg
So happy they fixed that. It was so annoying. Does the PS4 do that too? I can't remember.

GHG

Gold Member
Being able to backup games to an external hdd is the big one for me.

This means i can back them up, delete them from the ps4 and then reinstall whenever i want without having to redownload them right?

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
Being able to backup games to an external hdd is the big one for me.

This means i can back them up, delete them from the ps4 and then reinstall whenever i want without having to redownload them right?

Probably not. I think it does a full state restore.

OccamsLightsaber

Regularly boosts GAF member count to cry about 'right wing gaf' - Voter #3923781
It seems as if the Text to speech engine on my android ROM is missing and it causes the PS App to fail to start.

Cess007

I got the genius idea of deleting the App the download the latest version. And yeah, it doesn't show up in the AppStore :/

Ah ok thanks man. Went to check on PS4 straight away lol. What a dick.

Yeah, I'm in NZ, so I checked too and there's nothing. I don't think they've ever released firmware updates early for us anyway, they usually go for a simultaneously release.

It took me a while but I've finally gone through my trophy list and deleted all the 0% lists off it. Begone Pain and never come back!

Tapejara

So, it seems PSN no longer syncs 0% lists. I did the following when I downloaded the App update.

• Delete all 0%'s off of my list through the Android app.
  • Sync trophies on Vita (0%'s were still on the local Vita list, as deleting them through the app doesn't remove them from the Vita's offline mode).
  • Check Online trophy list, refresh PlayStation app, 0%'s were not synced with the server.
  • Boot up Minecraft, earn a quick trophy. Sync lists; Minecraft updated, but 0%'s still don't show up on the Online list.

I guess this is how Sony got around trophy data being store locally on PS3/Vita. Instead of having to delete 0%'s each time you sync trophies, 0%s won't even appear/be synced to your full trophy list. They still appear locally, however.

Top Bottom