• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Firmware 2.50 (Yukimura) coming March 26

2.50 is out in Australia. Updating now.

He was trolling/making shit up/being a dick.
Bannable?
Ah ok thanks man. Went to check on PS4 straight away lol. What a dick.
Nice. Is this neogaf, or did i take a wrong turn somewhere?
Thanks for wasting my time.
I'll add myself to the list of people whose time was wasted by interfreak's trolling.

Tainted

Ah c'mon guys ... so what, you all just turned your PS4's on, its not the end of the world. He got his 5mins of fame, let him be lol

Wonder if they fixed the background status of the Android app. For me it would always stay open even when I swipe close it and I'd have to go into the task manager to force close it.

Had a ton of battery drain issues until I realized the app was causing it since it would always stay active.

Probably should have been clearer - but I was posting straight after others that said they had the Android update.

For the record, no, the Yakimura update is not out in AU yet.

lucius

Updated iOS app log in keeps giving an error, new Android app is working for me.

Anyone try deleting reinstall iOS app to get it to work

yatesl

Umm I was actually referring to the Andriod app guys - my posting history shows I do not troll.

W0QgS4N.png

Shaneus

My iOS app hasn't updated and it's not searchable on the app store at all. No idea what's happening for Apple users :/

LAA

Wow still no vita update. Im sure it said "tonight" yesterday. It's morning the next day for me now and still nothing.

LAA

Was what you read from the same region as you?

Yup.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/03/25/ps4-system-update-2-50-features-detailed-available-tomorrow/
This was posted yesterday in the morning and it said tonight for the vita update then too.
LIARS!

They've been coming around 9am GMT. Check back in 40 minutes .

Awesome to hear, 8:30 for me now so nearly there. Didn't know there was a usual update time however. I'm sure I've known vita updates to go live at night or earlier before 9am.

Shaneus

Slowed down a whole shitload since I posted, too. Was getting 3-4MB/s, now getting about .5MB. Not even.

But never mind, all done! Looks like I beat the rush.

Top Bottom