• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Japan Launch Livestream 2/21 - guest creator appearances confirmed

DieH@rd

Banned
did they show the first person to buy the ps4?

I recorded it [they picked random winner from first ~50 people]
nhornp.gif

ReaperXL7

GopherD must have been really excited by the technology again.

No, he was toying with Gaf. It's not his fault though, he could make a random post saying "the sky is blue" and Gaf would go on a tangent with assumptions that it's alluding to some gigantic megaton.

This was not a conference, or an announcement event. It wad just a launch party so this is pretty much what I expected it to be. It's pretty well known that Japanese publishers were standoffish about the next consoles as they have focused more on mobile than anything else.

If that changes at all will likely be determined by how well the PS4 does in sales. Though I can see the lack of Japanese software hurting the sales potential for the system.

scraz

Anyone have the number for a good hitman in japan? Im gonna get a kickstarter running to take out whoever was pushing that damn fake applause button.

UberTag

Why would FF fans get their hope up? Shouldn't they have already gone through the acceptance and apathy stages of denial by now?

They get their FFXIV fix on PS4 this weekend. They should be happy.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
any choice tweets for us?

Nope Hashimoto this is not going to make your FF the most profitable FF ever, I ain't even buying the CE anymore. Cancelling FFXIV too

No more FFXIV subscription till they show more FFXV. Was paying before for support but now I'll wait.

Oh god say Final Fantasy XV not Battlefield you dick

Okay guys... I am going to SE Japan and burning it to the ground.

Lol please wait a little more. Ass holes.

:lol

Jachaos

Imagine anything that would even remotely interest you. It didn't happen.

I think I'll go back to DanganRonpa now...

nothing happened.

fuckingnothing.gif

Ah, that's too bad, skimming over the last page it seemed like you guys were having some fun, maybe not Konami-presser-kinds-of-fun, but still.

Woke up just in time to see the guy who was selected as the first buyer. Heck of a wardrobe! Was it just me or did Kawano start to sign his box as the camera faded out? ;)

YAY NOW PS4 IS OUT IN ALL MAJOR TERRITORIES UNLESS I'M MISSING SOMETHING HELP ME OUT

No Banderas, huh? ':3

So the first link in this thread I click on launches a video with a woman in a uniform holding onto a DS4 that appears to be ejaculating from it's lightbar.

Is this fairly typical for Japanese product launches?

Top Bottom