• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

iNvid02

inside, its like 15/11 is already here

dEEg9ut.jpg

Linconan

AU Price is $549 not 649.

And the 22nd?????!
Have i missed something? I thought it was the 29th?

*starts shaking....*

I'm going to live off of PS+

How? Resogun will be a "play in short bursts or else it gets boring" type game and the other one doesn't even look fun at all.

Now if Driveclub were still our main free PS+ game, different story completely. With all the delays now I'm just picking up Killzone after hating all other games in the series. Please don't let me down again GG.

Amir0x

Banned
This is LITERALLY it for the PS4
the launch that is

One of my testing titles was

PlayStation 4 |OT| - The Sony Brand is Finally Ov-- EDITED

El Torro's Banderas gifs are the best, and he did send me one, but ultimately I didn't want to put too many raw Gifs in the OP, I already think there are too many for load purposes.

Ugh this thread is already making me sad I cancelled my pre-order... But I need to actually pass these classes. DAMN YOU SONY... damn you #criesintohismacandcheese

dreamfall

And here we go!

So ready- wonderful OT.

No more launch woes/anxiety about acquiring a launch console- more like waiting for Amazon to deliver!

Cess007

One more week. One more week.
By this time the next week i would have already half a day with my PS4 and a long weekend coming (Monday is holiday here and i don't have to go to work) to enjoy it.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Since there is a "NA" in the title, will there be another OT launch thread for Europe?

I'm hoping to see the rebirth of JRPG's during this new generation of consoles, rather than its death. I'm guessing it will die but I want to try to be optimistic. If any genre is worth reviving this time, it is JRPG's.

I'm a day 1 PS4 buyer the way.

Amir0x

Banned
Since there is a "NA" in the title, will there be another OT launch thread for Europe?

I actually put NA in the title because I didn't know if the Europeans were supposed to get a separate thread or not and I didn't want to step on any toes heh

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Nice OP. Really excited for this gen, PS4 is looking great.

I was planning on waiting for Infamous but I may end up getting one this year anyway. Too much going on for now, though.

Amir0x

Banned
My favorite gifs:

1: Original Banderas reaction gif
2: Mission Impossible Kaz gif
3: Kaz riding the pony gif

I'd say my favorites so far is

1. El Torro's Frodo looks into glass and it's 720p gif
2. Ass Storm Incoming gif from Lovely Salsa
3. Antonio Banderas inception from El Torro

MercuryLS

Banned
One of my testing titles was

PlayStation 4 |OT| - The Sony Brand is Finally Ov-- EDITED

El Torro's Banderas gifs are the best, and he did send me one, but ultimately I didn't want to put too many raw Gifs in the OP, I already think there are too many for load purposes.

I saw that you made the thread and couldn't help myself. It's amazing what a difference a few years makes. The Sony of then is like a bad dream, the new SCE leadership team is incredible.

Top Bottom