• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

Vizzeh

Banned
Love this OT...has all the information we could want and for sure a go-to place for the trailers, fantastic!

My body is so ready for this.

I didn't get the 14th off, but right after work I'm going to Gamestop. Those will be the longest 7 hours of my life waiting for midnight.

Great OP Amir0x!

Been a long time since February and I can't believe after following it daily on GAF it's almost here!

It's been a fun ride so far thanks to this board and all the twists, turns, reveals and drama.

keit4

Banned
All hail our Sony overlords

I shouldn't have opened this thread from my phone...

Join us.

HooYaH

1150819_10201816911083219_369878235_n1.jpg

Yep.

Reule

Excited! Can't wait to come home and boot this up. Still wondering where I'm going to put it on my entertainment center. I suppose next to my PS3 but I kind of wanted it on another level. Need a wall mount or something.

I cannot believe it's almost here though. I can't wait.

Aspiring

Oh man great OP Amirox! Amazing. So hyped and pumped. Have my DS4 ready to go, CoD Ghost should be here Monday and the rest by next Friday. Than we are go!!!! Cannot wait going to be AMAZING!!!!!!

Wynnebeck

Banned
Aww no mention of Lou Reed in the title? Also, my pick for top 3:

1. The PS4 is Getting Launched gif
2. Antonio Banderas original gif
3. The Cerny Smiles at RAM being inserted gif

Can anyone elaborate on the bonus offers listed in the OP? Are these packed in the box or were they specific to certain retailers?

Mine will arrive on (probably) the 17th but I shall restrain myself, be a man and make Christmas a truly special event for myself.

(That and I don't have much time to play it for awhile)

Let's get hyped!

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Americans get it earlier for less money than anyone else.How?

In the US, taxes are added on top of the retail prices, in Europe they are included. It's not directly comparable. (But yeah, prices in some countries are ridiculous.)

Sats

Banned
Oh god oh god oh god...Paint my room and get a new bed, or a ps4....Paint my room and get a new bed, or a ps4...

JESUS FUCK

mmitt

Great OT!

So happy that it launches so close in EU this time, unlike previous generations

Still excited about the launch though, from the All Access event to the giantbomb stream - going to be an awesome weekend!

SpaceHorror

So good.

PS4 launching in one week feels so much more real now that the OT is up.

Also, did I miss something, no Minecraft PS4 edition on launch? Did it get delayed?

Pop

Next Friday greatness begins.

Can't believe we're so close now. Hype levels are at a all time high.

Thank Amir0x for an amazing OT :)

All console war bullshit aside, as a Playstation fan since the PS1 days, I'm happy to see Sony back on their A game. It's going to be a great generation

Top Bottom