• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Pro, 1080P TV, & Kingdom Hearts 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8?

Hi GAF!

Is there any benefit in getting the PS4Pro if I have a 1080P from Kingdom Hearts 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8? I just bought these off PSN since they are on sale and am wondering if I should get a PS4 or PS4 Pro

Ubername

Banned
I think there's an index somewhere where you can find the games with boost mode compared to their original performance, and you could compare for those 3 games. Are you really only planning to play those 3?

Regardless I'd say pull the trigger on the pro, unless Sony announces tomorrow that ps5 comes in a year.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I'm pretty sure none of those games down sample? Could be wrong, but you would only see more stable frame rates and not much of a visual bump if there's no down sampling.

chozen

I know 0.2 runs at 900p on base ps4 and 1080p on pro.

Also on base ps4 the fps is capped at 30 while on pro its unlocked and hovers around 45 ish fps.

Grylvak

I know 0.2 runs at 900p on base ps4 and 1080p on pro.

Also on base ps4 the fps is capped at 30 while on pro its unlocked and hovers around 45 ish fps.

If you ever do upgrade to a 4K tv, you get to run all the games that aren't 0.2 in native 4K IIRC.

Top Bottom