• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Pro Limited Edition - Mass Effect: Andromeda

robotrock

Banned
Can't agree. Arkham Knight looks fabulous:

PS4_batman_system.jpg

this + the nier automata ps4 + the final fantasy xv ps4 + the yakuza 3 PS3 + the final fantasy 13 ps3 + the ni no kuni ps3

As far as I'm concerned, these are about as legit as those horrendous FFXV-themed Xbox Ones that Squenix put up as contest prizes.

We need an actual themed PS4 Pro already. It's not like they're impossible to find, making them just want to sell them at all. (They're always present in any Best Buy I walk into in the city>_>)

Original PS4 had the benefit of just allowing custom faceplates so the rest of the system could have the cool color.

The Pro and slim have faceplates too except even better. They replace the entire front.

SRTtoZ

I don't know if I want that game tattooed on my console at all times, however I can't wait until people photoshop some of the faces on the PS4 lol

metalgera

Neo Member
Someone should photoshop one layer red, one green and one blue, respresenting each one of the endings of mass effect 3 lol

Top Bottom