• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Teaser Video for E3

Tuck

Funny timing. And at least Sony has sort of acknowledged with this video that people do care about seeing the box.

oti

Banned
So I guess Sony believes Microsoft will show the console at the reveal tomorrow.
That teaser does nothing for me, I just don't care about the hardware itself in general. But I'd bet Sony released it so some people won't get the impression that the Xbox Next development is further along that the PS4 development. Staying in the conversation with the Xbox Reveal tomorrow isn't that bad of an idea either.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
I'm guessing the black fuzzy box they are showing is just something that will be pulled away to reveal the console.

netBuff

What if that's not the box at all?
omg22.gif

This is probably the box that is enclosing the box: PS4 to be built like a Matryoshka doll confirmed!

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
second thread merge of the day.

And it's not even MS related. or E3 yet.

Its okay, GAF won't be up tomorrow night or during E3 to really require forum caretaking.

It would be awesome if they had this really ugly box on stage during the E3 conference and then at the end they picked it up and the real console was inside, kinda like MS with the 360 Slim a few years ago.

Sony has been nailing it recently with the media. I think they really caught MS off guard with the early reveal. They keep nailing the timing of these things to reduce the focus on MS as much as possible. They could really run the table for a bit with the reveals.

glaurung

*watches video one more time

Be still my beating heart. I need to lie the fuck down now.

Were there also stills of DS4 in there? If not, will the console have a touchpad as well?

Top Bottom