• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 / XB1 / Switch - September 2017 Games

Rymuth

bUU7KnK.jpg

Note

* This thread is for NEW Game releases for the month of September 2017 for the current generation of consoles. Old ports will not get a mention, otherwise this thread would take forever
* Conversely, Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition deserves a mention because it has extra content to set itself apart from its PS4/XB1 cousins

Archive

* August

M U L T I P L A T F O R M

Ap2brbd.jpg

Title: Destiny 2
Release Date:September 6
Platforms: PS4/XB1
*Trailer*

rScVyh1.jpg

Title: Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
Release Date: September 12 (NA), September 14 (EU)
*Trailer*

ABK3WlJ.jpg

Title: Dishonored - Death of the Outsider
Release Date: September 15
*Trailer*

ocaqRR2.jpg

Title: NHL 18
*Trailer*

ptKUus6.jpg

Title: NBA Live 18
*Trailer*

COZK7x4.jpg

Title: NBA 2K18
Release Date: September 15 (EU), September 19 (NA)
Platforms: PS4/XB1/Switch
*Trailer*

rAENDH5.jpg

Title: Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
Release Date: September 19
*Trailer*

vOTieQt.jpg

Title: Steamworld Dig 2
Release Date: September 21 (Switch), 'A few days later' (PS4)
*Trailer*

ayjEkKz.jpg

Title: The Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game
Release Date: September 22
*Trailer*

5EAm2s2.jpg

Title: Project Cars 2
Release Date; September 22
*Trailer*

6mmwMlD.jpg

Title:Raiders of the Broken Planet
*Trailer*

hVv61Fg.jpg

Title: Batman: The Enemy Within ‘Episode 2: The Pact'
Release Date: September 26

te9v2Gt.jpg

Title: FIFA - The Alex Hunter Chronicles pt II: REVENGEANCE
Release Date: September 29
*Trailer*

E X C L U S I V E S

SWITCH

MRAchi9.jpg

Title: Rayman Legends - Definitive Edition
Release Date: September 12
*Trailer*

aEE2UL3.jpg

Title: Pokken Tournament DX
*Trailer*

z9uKWQ9.jpg

Title: Wulverblade
Release Date: September
*Trailer*

FqJmeim.jpg

Title: Golf Story
Release Date: September
*Trailer*

PLAYSTATION 4

a3g8Equ.jpg

Title: Knack 2
Release Date: September 5
*Trailer*

qatwZ6g.jpg

Title: Utawarerumono - Mask of Truth
Release Date: September 5
*Trailer*

wYOQcxi.jpg

Title: Summon Night 6 - Lost Borders
Release Date: September 12
*Trailer*

OOBpME4.jpg

Title: Ys VIII - Lacrimosa of Dana
Release Date: September 12 (NA), September 15 (EU)
*Trailer*

4qvrKRL.jpg

Title: Danganronpa V3 - Killing Harmony
Release Date: September 26 (NA), September 29 (EU)
*Trailer*

nOWJ0Sr.jpg

Title: Blue Reflection
Release Date: September 26 (NA), September 29 (EU)
*Trailer*

muk4KqS.jpg

*PSVR compatible

Title: Megaton Rainfall
Release Date: September 26
*Trailer*

7SUOYrk.jpg

Title: Gundam Versus
*Trailer*

XBOX ONE

oI2E8CS.jpg

Title: Cuphead
*Trailer*

I'm missing Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash. (Which is also the only title im picking up next month)

Other than that, nice write up.

Fireblend

Banned
Nothing for me. Hopefully I can use this month to catch up with some of the stuff I've missed throughout the year. Got Rabbids and Yakuza too.

I'd grab Danganronpa but I'm just not in the mood for some reason. Will grab it eventually!

Tohsaka

Ys 8, Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash, Danganronpa 3, Blue Reflection, Utawarerumono 3, Knack 2, and Trails of Cold Steel 3 (import) for me. Huge month.

Hopefully some good indies drop on Switch in September, because I'm not interested in much else otherwise.

But I can't wait for Cuphead on XB1. Finally.

snap

Banned
the moment knack 2 becomes unlocked on psn is the moment we all die in the fires of a nuclear holocaust because nothing can withstand the power that is

KNACK

FUCKING

TWO

delSai

Megaton Rainfall looks really cool, but i think i'll wait. Got too much to play anyway. Some great stuff coming out tho!

There's a lot here that I want, but nothing that I'd get day 1 I think. Probably wait and see what Black Friday sales there'll be.

Orbis

Definitely want Rayman on Switch after playing the demo. Project Cars 2 is a maybe on PS4 for me but more likely PC.

Not sure if I'll be buying either this month though.

panda-zebra

Destiny 2 & Knack 2 right on top of each other, glad there's more than one ps4 in the house. Megaton Rainfall for PS.VR might get a look in if Destiny 2 doesn't swallow my soul.

crpav

Not sure any are must get at launch for me. Maybe Destiny 2. I held off on the original for a long time and eventually got it when was on sale and got into it for a while. NBA 2K alwasy has me interested BUT I am an idiot and bought almost every version since I can recall but have not played any of them in years.

I am all about the SNES Classic, , Mario Odyssey and then the X!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Phew - literally nothing for me, gives me some respite from August and before the October racing season with Forza and GTS

In for:

Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
Knack 2
Monster Hunter Stories
Metroid: Samus Returns
Pokken Tournament DX
Danganronpa V3
Blue Reflection
Cuphead

Uta is my most hyped, the predecessor being my current GOTY. Also picking up the SNES Classic. Will double dip on Rayman and localised Ys VIII down the line, but heavily encourage people to pick them up.

Rayman is 95% the same game, it should not be counted as a exclusive...thats reaching.
Expensive month since i am getting 5 multi plat games, but im most excited for cuphead! finally.

LaNaranja

Rayman and Pokken for sure. I didn't realize FIFA was this month, anyone know why Amazon still doesn't have it up for sale? I was hoping to get it for 20% off with Prime.

weekev

Banned
Cuphead looks amazing. If only I had an xbone or decent PC. Backlog month for me, which is fine cos my wallet needs a break before the madness that is October.

ChouGoku

Megaaton Rainfall has been my 2nd most hyped game in the last 2 years since NMS. I am hyped and cant wait to travel earth, the galaxy, and beyond in VR.

tootie923

I had no idea Knack 2 was coming out so soon. For some reason, I thought that was coming in November.

Already have Destiny 2 pre-ordered. I think I'll wait on Dishonored: Billie Lurk Edition as I haven't even done a second playthrough of Dishonored 2. Life is Strange prequel seems like filler material, so I'll probably get that on a holiday sale. Will get Samus 3DS eventually.

oti

Banned
Pretty risky for Destiny 2 to release so close to Knack 2.

Out of these im only in for Cuphead.

redcrayon

Torn between Ys on Vita and Monster Hunter Stories on 3DS. Maybe there will be something in the Nindies video on Thursday for the Switch though. Hoping for Steamworld Dig 2.

Keinning

Are you going to ignore every xbox game mentioned in this thread too?
Now this is what i call commitment

Cuphead looks amazing. If only I had an xbone or decent PC. Backlog month for me, which is fine cos my wallet needs a break before the madness that is October.

Cuphead doesn't look like a heavy game to me. Maybe i'm wrong though.

Finally a month where I want nothing. I was gonna get Destiny 2 but Path of Exile blindsided me with its quality and scratches that same itch. I'll just play it instead.

Kind of interested in some of the Japanese PS4 stuff but it can wait.

Top Bottom