• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 & Xbox One: March 2015 games

TomShoe

Banned
At this rate, I'm never gonna finish Dragon Age :/

Probably should have held off until the lighter summer months when there's less coming out.

Still sitting with GTAV, Metro, & TLOU on there too...

Swangod

Neo Member
Will be buying Ori day one. Don't own a PS4, but if I did Bloodborne would be day one also.

How about Screamride? Anyone picking that up day one on XB1? Doesn't look that interesting to me.

Nameless

I'm looking forward to FFtO, but the next few months waaaaay to packed for me to even think about getting to it. Will probably grab a physical copy for the FFXV demo then trade in.

shandy706

I have the Homeworld Remastered CE coming in tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll buy much in March.

Maybe Ori.

Can't wait to play through Homeworld again.

I'm going to get Screamride...maybe not day one...but the demolition mode is fun to mess around in, and my daughter loved the demo.

Krakn3Dfx

Never heard of Toukiden: Kiwami til now, looks cool, might have to grab it at some point.

Big PS month overall, Bloodborne pre-ordered already.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Helldivers, Bloodborne, FFXV Demo, and Bladestorm got moved up? Dear god... I don't know if I can actually afford all that. Thanks for the thread Shinobi!

Needlecrash

Bloodborne Collectors Edition, DmC Remastered and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Collectors Edition will be mine.

I may consider Helldivers (just learned about it) and MLB 15.

Percy

Banned
This month is Bloodborne's. Only day one buy on there for me (At least considering Helldivers is probably free on Plus at launch)... but a fair few I'm interested in when the price comes down. I mean, like hell I pay full current gen console pricing for a PSP up-port for one thing, and $20 price range is a bit outside my comfort zone for something like Axiom Verge.

Ori and the Blind Forest is one I'm waiting on hearing actual gameplay impressions on before deciding whether I'll get it or not.

Battlefield is one to pick up on black friday when it costs about a third what it will at launch ;)

When is FF X/X-2 HD Remaster coming out for next-gen consoles. Wasn't that suppose to be in/around March?

Late April I believe. PS4 only.

Too many games coming out. Definitely getting FF and Bloodborne. Might also pick up Toukiden and RE.

Ori is a maybe but I may as well get something for my X1.

Stormus

It's coming to PS4 this Spring, we just don't know when yet (or if it'll get pushed back).

I'm not tech-savvy, but why would a game that's already been remastered get pushed back? I'd assume they could re-release the HD version as is for PS4. I would doubt they plan on doing anything majorly different between the PS3 & PS4 HD editions. (hope I'm wrong)

Why am I just now seeing gameplay for Toukiden and Zombie Army Trilogy? Even Type-0 looks appealing. March was supposed to only be for Bloodborne....theres not enough time or money!

I'm not tech-savvy, but why would a game that's already been remastered get pushed back? I'd assume they could re-release the HD version as is for PS4. I would doubt they plan on doing anything majorly different between the PS3 & PS4 HD editions. (hope I'm wrong)

You're probably right and there's no reason to push it back. But with Square Enix releasing a number of things in the next few months, I can see them pushing the PS4 version of FFX/X-2 off a little further to spread stuff out.

Ebolarama

Banned
This may be the wrong place to ask this, but I will anyway since I haven't found it yet anywhere else:
Are any of these games likely to be part of GWG or PS+ for March?

Note: I understand that games such as Bloodbourne, MLB The Show, etc. will not be, but Axiom Verge seems a perfect candidate (for April though),

DmC, Bloodborne and FF Type 0 will do for now. Especially since I'm also going in day one on Oreshika next week. If it wasn't for the fact MH4U still had me hooked, I would have made space for Kiwami. Alas it'll have to wait until the drier summer months.

This may be the wrong place to ask this, but I will anyway since I haven't found it yet anywhere else:
Are any of these games likely to be part of GWG or PS+ for March?

Note: I understand that games such as Bloodbourne, MLB The Show, etc. will not be, but Axiom Verge seems a perfect candidate (for April though),

helldivers has no priced attached to it so it might be a Ps+ game

Just Bloodborne for me. Will probably wait for Axiom Verge to hit Vita, but not sold on it yet.

Edit: And Episode 2 of Life is Strange drops, but it's already paid for.

e90Mark

Solid month. Picking up most of these games.

Aside from the givens, going to look into Helldivers, White Knight, Toukiden: Kiwami,
On the fence about Type-0. I'm a huge maybe on Borderlands, maybe later.

nel e nel

Why am I just now seeing gameplay for Toukiden and Zombie Army Trilogy? Even Type-0 looks appealing. March was supposed to only be for Bloodborne....theres not enough time or money!

I was thinking the same thing.

Zombie Army looks schlocky but super fun, and seeing that they were spinoffs of Sniper Elite 2, which is almost 2 years old now, leaves me even more perplexed that there is hardly a peep from any of the media outlets.

I enjoy reading a wide array of reviews and opinions on games, but when I see complaints about how underwhelmed the games press is, and how slow the trickle of games releases are, and there is essentially no coverage for this game....

Bloodborne, Helldivers and FF Type-0 for me, thanks. Helldivers will probably be part of the Instant Game Collection next month, so that'll be an easy buy.

Axiom Verge is really tempting but given all the other games I'm getting in March, I'm just going to hold out until I've either cleared up the others or it goes on sale.

SxP

Finally, Bloodborne! Nothing else for me... well, maybe Ori with a deep discount further down the line.

Expensive month for me...

Helldivers (Probably free here!)
White Night
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Bloodborne
Axiom Verge
and possibly Borderlands Collection!

Yikes.

Jamesways

You forgot Ride from Milestone.

ikKQafyolL4B4.jpg

Title: Ride