• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 & Xbox One: May 2015 games

Falchion

Final Fantasy, Witcher, and Project Cars.

hnnnnnnnnnnggggggg

S0WazCO.gif

Liamc723

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD and The Witcher 3 for me.

I'll also get Project Cars if it's any good.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I might get Wolfenstein, Project CARS and maybe Carmageddon, didn't think the console ports for the latter would be out so soon.

ValfarHL

Not even close to enough hype for Project Cars in this thread. Son, I am disappoint!

Witcher 3 and Project Cars for me, day zero!

Not even close to enough hype for Project Cars in this thread. Son, I am disappoint!

Witcher 3 and Project Cars for me, day zero!

We're just not sure if it'll actually release this time. Better to keep excitement in check. Yes, it's gone gold, but we know how well other games treat that moniker.

I had unreasonable hype for PCars, but it's all but died over the past few months thanks to multiple factors under their control. I'll buy it for sure on day one I'd I can confirm it runs flawlessly, reviews well in terms of the general consumer, and doesn't have any other nasty bullshit

Duraigo

W:NO was the best thing I got from Black Friday last year, definitely going to get Old Blood. Just don't know which format though. Getting it digital means getting it early, but I don't want it eating up hard drive space. Getting it physical means getting it close to my birthday.

Rosur

FF X HD is Day one (a triple dip for that steelbook).
Witcher 3 I'm definitely thinking I'll be getting though not sure if gonna pick up at launch atm.

Stanng243

Does anyone know how Arcania: The Complete Tale is? It's apparently coming at the end of the month, and I haven't heard much about it.

I'm on the edge on whether or not I'll be getting the Witcher 3. I'm scared it's going to be a repeating forest wanderfest with a story I don't care about and that I'll get bored with it just like I got bored with dragon age inquisition. On the other hand the game looks incredible and the gameplay looks really fun.

HardRojo

USF4 for me. I wonder when we will actually see playable footage of the game running on PS4. Hope it's not the same day it releases.

Top Bottom